Chapter Thirty Nine

Honeymoon ❄️🏔

Warnings: Smut!

"Where are we going Chris?" I pouted as Chris put our suitcases into the cabinets.

I laid on the small couch in his plane. The thought of not knowing where we were going made me want to know more.

"Just relax baby, and enjoy us being finally married."

"fine." I said and pulled in Chris by his hand.

We cuddled on the small sofa, and he snuggled his head under my chin. I played with the hairs on the back of his head, but he was still wide awake.

"Now everyone knows you're mine."

"I've always been yours Chris." I smiled. "You know that."

"Mm, I know." He smirked and lowered his voice. "All those times in my room where you screamed my name in a good way, kind of told me you were mine."

"Shh!" I looked around to make sure the flight attendant wasn't near us. "Christopher!"

"What? I'm not lying. Actually, I love when you do that—as a matter of fact it's what you're going to be doing this weekend." he husked, almost growling.

My cheeks flushed red at his sudden bluntness. I tried to control my breathing but his dirty talk was turning me on. He smirked at me, as he placed his head back on my chest. Subtly changing the subject.

"So did you have fun? Was it everything you dreamed of?" He said kissing my hand.

"Uh, Y-Yes..." I was still caught off guard.

"...but what really matters is that we're married, now you really can't go anywhere mister."

"I wasn't planning to." He cuddled more onto my chest, relaxing his head on my breasts. "I'm staying right here."

I laughed in response to his actions, and caressed his back up and down. He loved when I babied him. We stayed like this for about 15 minutes. I thought he fell asleep, but when I let out a frustrated sigh. I heard his voice.

"Are you okay Y/n?" He talked softly and sweet.

"I'm more than okay Chris. I have everything I've ever wanted." I kissed the top of his head.

"Me too, baby. But I-I meant because you know, your mom or dad weren't there."

He turned to face me again.

"Well, I am kind of sad, I-I wished they were there but it's their loss if they didn't go. And I'm sad that I'm not speaking with them but I won't beg anyone to stay in my life—even if it's my own parents."

Chris gave me a weak smile, genuinely feeling bad.

"I'm here for you baby, and my mom is here for you too. My family is now your family so you don't have to worry about anything as long as you're with me, okay my love?"

"That speech was really sweet wasn't it?" I said referring to Lisa's speech.

"Yeah. And I want you to know that she meant every word."

I smiled big. Then Chris stood up to take his shoes off, and to grab a blanket. He gently took my heels off and placed them near his stuff.

Then I moved over so he could lay and I laid my head on his chest—his steady heartbeat soothing me. Also the last thing I remembered before drifting to sleep.

We fell asleep in each other's arms, I didn't even know where we were going, which meant I didn't know how long we'd be on this plane for. But that didn't matter because my favorite place was in Chris's arms.