Episode 01

About A Diamond Heart

A vow is a vow, it shouldn't be broken. But Fernando Perez broke a vow he made 13years ago never to fall in love with women after he was raped.
***

Fernando Perez is a 28 years old wealthy billionaire who was raped on his 15th birthday, after the unfortunate incident, he distaste women and vowed not to ever fall in love with them until he met Micaela Alvarado.

Would he regret breaking his vow for her or was she worth the risk?

**~~**

A/n: Welcome to A DIAMOND HEART story, it's an amazing read that you don't want to put aside when you start reading it. It's filled with love, sadness, romance, betrayal, secrets, and more themes. Enjoy all the themes and suspense of each episode.
Please feel free to vote, comment, and share.

Enjoy your reading!

************************************

A
DIAMOND
💎
HEART

Episode 01

~Playlist for this chapter is 'Fix You by Coldplay' do enjoy 😉~

°°°~~~°°°'~°°°

Fernando's POV

Sometimes it's hard to forget your past. I wish I had the power; I would have completely erased that day out of my head, but I don't have the power. Getting raped on my 15th birthday is the worst birthday gift I've ever received all my life.

June 13th, 2008, will forever remain my worst nightmare. Thirteen years had passed by but everything keeps getting fresher in my head like it was only yesterday that it all happened.

"C'mon Fernando, we are not asking you to kill someone, just for you to have fun" I can still hear the voice of Miguel my high school friend as he made fun of me along with my other friends.

"Fernando is a puppet, he is too chicken out" Alverez another of my friend deadpans. The echoes of their voices dragged me down to memory lane and that's exactly where I'll take you to.

Flashback

Alverez threw the ball to Antonio my best friend and he caught it. It was a sunny Friday afternoon and the four of us were playing basketball. "You guys should let him be, he has the right to make a choice" Antonio argued with them and threw the ball to me.

"Exactly, I don't know why they are forcing me into this" I replied and threw the ball to the basketball net and it entered.

"Hey guys" a voice yelled behind us and our heads snaps up to the direction it came from. It was no other than the richest kid in my school named Raphael Gonzalez who always shows off just because his dad is one of the richest politicians in Mexico.

I wonder what he was doing here with his automatic five bodyguards which he made for himself from our school. I don't understand why some students get freaked out with rich kids, I guess is because of the little presents he gets for them.

"Happy birthday, Fernando!" he exclaimed and I furrowed my brows at him.

Did Raphael just say 'happy birthday to me? Did he mistakenly hits his head somewhere or is he high on something? The last time I checked we weren't friends. He grew hate on me right from the onset I got into this high school, so why the change? What makes him acknowledge my birthday?

"I know that look, you are amazed. Well, I'm here to invite you to a party tonight at a private club in town with the name Luciano. You could have fun and celebrate your fifteenth birthday there. See you there!" he smirked and turnaround to leave with his little guards.