Episode 43

A
    DIAMOND
             💎
               HEART

Episode 43

The playlist for this chapter is 'Forest Blakk - If you love her Do enjoy🎶🎶🎶

Fernando's POV cont'd

A few hours later, Micaela and I arrived at the venue I had my mom decorated for us. The garden was perfectly decorated with beautiful lights, tables, and chairs covered in white fabric. My few guests were already on their sit having a drink and a meal. I returned my gaze to the woman standing beside me and a smile spread on my face.

"Have I told you how beautiful and elegant you look tonight?" I whisper and she giggles lightly.

"The 100th time now" she laughs and I joined her.

She was wearing a silver dinner gown that exposed a little bit of her cleavage, arms, and back. The slit in front of her gown exposed her smooth long legs to her thighs and it has got me drooling since the moment I saw her on this dress. Micaela is a dazzling completeness of beauty.

I glance around looking for the male guests that were present. I wanted to be sure none of them had their eyes on her, but unfortunately, I caught them staring at my woman. Have they forgotten she's my woman? Oh, well, I almost forgot they have no idea she is my woman. But still, that shouldn't give them the audacity to drool over her like they were doing right now. I'm afraid if they continue staring at her, I'll send them away.

"Wow, what a beautiful place we have come to. Everything here is awesome, the decor is so perfect" Micaela's voice intruded my thoughts and my gaze retraced its paths to her. Her eyes were sparking with enthusiasm. 

"You like it?" I questioned and she nods. My lips parted into a smile "I'm glad you do. I figured you'd like something like this, so I asked my mom to take care of it".

"You are always full of surprises, thank you" She pecked my left cheek and I gleamed in response.

With my peripheral vision, I could tell all eyes were on us. I glanced around and my suspicion was right, after all, they were all staring at us with jaw-dropped. "C'mon, let me introduce you to my family" I took her hand and led her to the table my family was dining at.

My mom, brother, Antonio's family, and Pedro were sitting next to each other chattering.

We both got to the table and all heads snaps up at us. "Son!" My mom exclaims and stood up to hug me.

"Mom" I whisper while sharing a hug with her. "Did I stress you out?" I ask releasing her from the embrace.

"Of course not, I'm fine. You know I'd do anything for you my boy" She smiles at me and touched my chin briefly.

"Thank you, Mom. Hello everyone!" I greeted them with a brief hand wave.

"Hi Fernando" they chorused smiling at us.

"Mom, guys, I want you all to meet my woman, Micaela Alvarado" I introduced and she gave a slight bow.

"Hello everyone, it's a pleasure to meet you all" She flashed them a glittering infectious smile which everyone responded to.

"Hi Micaela, we are pleased to have you here" Antonio responded and extended his hand for a shake.

"Welcome, Micaela" Antonio's wife stood and shared a brief hug with her.

"It's an honor to finally meet you Ms. Micaela" Pedro gave her a brief handshake.

"Oh my daughter, you are such a beauty to behold. You are as beautiful and gentle as Fernando describes you to be. You are welcome to the family" my mom let out and hugged Micaela.