Episode 25

A
    DIAMOND
             💎
               HEART

Episode 25

~Playlist for this chapter is 'Alan Walker – Fake A Smile' 🎶🎶 do enjoy

Micaela's POV

"Jeez! The music is too loud!" I whisper-yelled to my friends and they giggled. We finally made it to the pool party and I'm beginning to regret coming here. It's 7 pm by the time we got here and from the looks of it, everyone is having mad fun with their partner I suppose.

The pool party was hosted by Sabrina's friend Mario who is an artist that is celebrating his success in the music industry. He released a song 1week ago and it has hit over 2 million streams on YouTube and various music platforms.

I might not know him in person but I'm so happy for him, is not easy to make it big in such areas of one's career.

I glance around me and I saw some adults both in the pool swimming and even making out inside the pool, while some were in the garden close to the pool dancing. And others were sitting by the poolside drinking and making out as well. I screech just at the sight of these horny adults who are so carefree to do this out here. Can someone remind me why I said yes to this party?

"C'mon girl, the music isn't so loud, it's cool for me, right Kim?" Sabrina chirped and giggled.

"Yeah, that's right! C'mon let's have fun tonight" Kim responded and I groaned inwardly and facepalm. I forgot both girls are on the same page when it comes to partying.

"Hey, I'm going inside to get us some drinks, I'll be right back," Sabrina said to us and I nodded at her.

"Gosh! These Mexican guys are hot, girl! Look at their broad chest and abs, I'm so drooling over them right now!" Kim gosh out and I groaned aloud with an eye roll.

"Get a hold of yourself, Kim. Stop drooling over nothing, those are just bare chests nothing more. I wonder how you girls just see a guy's body and you're getting all giddy. Yuck!" I scrunched up my nose and she tutted at me.

"Are you kidding me?! You mean to tell me you're not drooling over those hot guys in that pool?" she squealed and I shook my head in response. "Oh no! What are you made of girl? A wood or what?!"

"I'm a human for crying out loud, Kim. What do you expect me to be aside from that?" I inquired exasperatingly.

"Of course, you're a human but all sexual feelings are dead with you because I don't understand how you won't even get moved by seeing hot gorgeous guys like that...one!" She pointed to a light skin tall dude with over 6 or 8 packs or whatever they call it.

My gaze accesses him, well, he is good looking I must confess but, "Those things don't freak me, Kim" I replied in a bored tone and she raised a brow at me.

"Then what freaks you, Micaela Alvarado?! Ladies?"

"What!" I exclaimed with wide eyes at her insinuation and she gave me a suspicious look. "Don't give me that dumb look, I'm not a lesbian!"

"I never said you were. I'm just wondering why you don't get freaked out with guys or men. Look around-" she requested and I furrowed at her. "Just look around," she said again and a short sigh escapes my mouth, and I glance around.

I noticed some of the guys were staring at me and others were busy with whoever they had come with to the party. I returned my gaze to her and shrugged, "So what?".

"You've caught so many young men's attention here in this party to the extent some are even trashing their babes and are gawking on you, that's what" she answered with a smirk.