Episode 62

A
    DIAMOND
             💎
               HEART

Episode 62

The playlist for this chapter is 'Westlife - One Last Time' do enjoy 🎶🎶🎶

Fernando's POV Cont'd

"Go ahead and deny it that it wasn't you, you asshole. I've been looking for you for over three months now but it looks like you disappeared from the surface of the Earth and then appeared again today!" She shrieks and I groaned at her high-pitched voice.

"Now that's enough with the yelling, I've had enough with the press already, I don't need more dramas in my life. I'm sorry I kissed you that day, I was just experimenting with something, don't take it personally, okay? I have to leave now, like I said I have urgent matters to attend to".

She snickered and took a step closer to me. We were just an inch apart from each other. What is she trying to do now?

"Seriously? Do you think you can run away from me like you did last time? Sorry baby, not this time. Do you remember what you started three months ago? You are going to finish it right now and right here? Or no, maybe we can finish it at your house or what do you think sweetheart?" she smirks and tilts my chin up.

I guess the worst things won't stop happening to me, I wonder what I've done wrong in my life to deserve this.
These women want to drive me crazy but I won't allow them.

My gaze bores into hers and she was smiling at me. "I can see you are going insane and is quite obvious I'm not the one to cure it. The man you are seeing right now is married and I'm expecting a child from my beloved wife. Whatever happened a few months back was just a fling, I was only experimenting something with you! Not like I was attracted to you-".

Her glare caught me short for a moment but I ignored it and continue. "If you are looking for a boyfriend then you should go find someone else because I'm already taken" I flashed my ring finger to her and she rolled her eyes with a snicker.

She erupted into laughter and I wonder what was amusing to her. I guess she finds what I just said funny when I'm serious.

"You can laugh all you want young woman but let me be clear with you, I don't play games with ladies, and even if I want to, not with someone like you. I was just not sober when I did what I did with you, so get over it already and move on with your life!" I yelled to her face and walked up to my car.

I thought I could just get in and leave but the unexpected happened and I found myself sharing a kiss with the same woman. She broke the kiss and slapped me so hard on my right cheek.

I was still trying to process what just happened when I heard "That makes us more even! You stole a kiss from me and I stole a kiss from you" she twirls and was about to leave when she stopped.

"And oh, the slap is a consolation price when your wife finds out you were kissing another woman. Have a lovely evening ahead" she smirks and pecks me on the cheek and she walked away.

Do you mean just like that I was kissed and slapped at the same time?

**~~~**

Micaela's POV

"I don't understand a thing, what is going on? Why did Fernando lied to the press that we aren't divorced?" I asked in confusion. I still can't believe what I just watched, it's quite hard to believe.

"I have no idea, my child, let's wait until he gets here then we'll find out why he did that" my mother-in-law replied.

"Wait until he gets here? No way, I'm not going to wait for him to arrive, I'll go find him wherever the fuck he is! He is going to explain to me the reason behind his lies and if I found out he's just trying to toil with my feelings then it's going to end badly for him!"