Episode 11

A
DIAMOND
💎
HEART

Episode 11

~Playlist for this chapter is 'Sometimes - Camylio' 🎶🎶 do enjoy

Fernando's POV cont'd

Micaela dropped me off at the motel and I thanked her before walking into the motel building. I almost got into the elevator when I remembered I didn't tell her that I'm going to meet up with her later to discuss what had brought me to the country. How can I have lost so much focus?

I ran out to catch up with her but she was already gone before I got out. My return flight was booked to leave by noon today with the intention I must have finished up with Micaela by 9 am and returned to Madrid. But now, the time is 10 am and I haven't even got the chance to discuss anything with her.

I stood there confusedly not knowing how to handle the situation. If only we weren't stuck in that goddamn elevator, I would have been getting ready to leave now. How about I call her back here and ask her all I wanted to ask her? Would that be okay?

But then, I doubt she'd want to come back, she has been through a lot from last night to this morning and might be needing a good shower, food, and a good rest. Maybe I should let her rest for a while before thinking of having a conversation with her.

I think I've lost it, why do I even care about her well-being? I should be thinking of my business partners that need me in Madrid, not some lady.

No matter what happens I can't spend another night here, maybe I'll just have to inform my PA to reschedule my flight to 2 pm, I should be done by then. I dig out my phone from my pocket and put a call through to my PA. "Hello Mendoza, how are you?"

"I'm fine Boss, how are you too? Enjoying your short stay in Seoul?".

"I'm okay. As for the second question, I've got no answer to that. All I need you to do is reschedule my flight to 2 pm instead of 12, I couldn't finish up my mission on time so I'll be delayed. Do it and send the rescheduled ticket to my email. Thank you".

"Alright Boss, I'll do that right away" came his reply before I hung up.

What now? Am I just going to stand here or go inside and get ready to see her? I almost ask aloud. I walk back to the lobby and took the elevator to the 18th floor where my room was located. Speaking of room, my money just got wasted for a night I didn't spend in here.

Don't even bother thinking of reminding me I'm a wealthy billionaire who can spend lavishly because I don't do that, I'm always so strict in spending my money.

If I'm to spend, it should be on important things, not irrelevant things. If it was possible to carry one of my luxury hotel rooms from Madrid down here, I would have. Oh yes! You can humor me if you want, is my money, not yours.

I slide my room card to the door and got inside. The first thing I did when I got inside was flop on the bed and a sigh escaped my mouth. Suddenly I felt aches all over my body. Yeah, I was expecting this after coiling up like a snake or a rabbit in that elevator last night until morning.

I held my neck and turn it and it made a cracking sound and I felt a little bit of relief there. I wondered if Micaela would be feeling such pain too, and if she's feeling pain it'll be worse than mine because she looks too fragile.

I'm doing this again, thinking of her. If she feels pain or not it shouldn't be my business, after all, she was the one that took me there to experience something I haven't experienced before. I shut my mind off any thoughts about her and I sat up and took off my clothes and shoes, left with only my boxers on. I should take a shower before having any breakfast.