Episode 28

A
    DIAMOND
             💎
               HEART

Episode 28

The playlist for this chapter is 'Julia Michaels - Little Did I know ' 🎶🎶 do enjoy

Micaela's POV Cont'd

Mario was adamant about letting me go, the more I tried to escape from him the more he pinned me to the bathroom wall and continue caressing me. I felt so disgusted by his touch and wished I could rip off his eyeballs from his socket but it was only a wish. I tried pushing him away for the umpteenth time but he didn't budge, he was like a hard rock that can't be moved.

This was all Sabrina's fault if she hadn't said yes to this stupid date night I wouldn't have been here by now. How do I escape this mess I got myself into?

His lips left mine and sucked on my neck causing me to almost gag. "Please let me go, Mario. I promise I won't cross your path again" I sobbed.

"C'mon baby, just enjoy this moment" he whispers and licked my earlobe and his hand pull up the hems of my dress. I felt sick and sobbed more.

I feel so powerless right now. I don't know what to do to get him off me. Karma is finally here for me, what I did to someone else years ago is about to happen to me. More tears streams from my eyes and I shut my eyes closed wishing karma didn't find me. Where are all the ladies in this club? Why can't they just walk in and stop this bastard from hurting me? Oh God, please save me from him and I promise to confess my sins to him that I've wrong.

"Let her go!" A masculine voice startled us apart. We both glanced at the entrance of the bathroom passage and to my alter despair he was standing there.

This can't be real, I'm hallucinating in the custody of Mario. I blink my eyes severally and glance up again and he was still standing right there. This can't be real, he can't keep haunting me like this. I might have told my heavenly father that I'll confess to him but is another thing for him to appear here just like that.

"Who the hell are you? I guess you lost your way, lead yourself out!" Mario barks and grabbed my butt and pulls me to his chest.

"I'm not going to repeat myself after this. Let the lady go" Fernando announced sternly and took a step forward.

It's real, Fernando is here for real. How did he get here? This is so surreal, someone should wake me up from dreaming.

Mario snorted and I squint at him. "What is your problem motherfucker? Can't you see I'm having a good time with this lady right here? If you need a pussy to f**k, go get another" he retorted and pushed me to the wall to have his way.

Everything happened so fast and I couldn't figure out how Fernando got to us and hit Mario and he went flying to the floor. My eyes widen in shock as I stared at Mario's nose bleeding profusely. I gape at the two of them on the floor as Fernando straddles Mario.

"How dare you hit me?!" Mario sneers at Fernando and Fernando gripped his shirt and pins him down to the floor.

"I would have done more than this, but that's not why I'm here" Fernando replies calmly.

"I'll make you pay for this. I'm sure you don't know I'm a prominent artist with connections. I'll make you rot in jail!" Mario threatens and that sent shivers down my spine. Knowing Mario, he'll carry out his threat without backing out.

I was expecting Fernando to let him go after the threat Mario just made, but instead, he flashed Mario a smile. Seriously? A smile? Fernando should know this is not Madrid, he is in another country and Mario has all immigration paperwork here in Seoul.