Episode 40

A
DIAMOND
💎
HEART

Episode 40

The playlist for this chapter is 'KSI - Holiday' do enjoy🎶🎶🎶

Fernando's POV

"And here we are!" My babe exclaims excitedly with open arms and my eyes scan the whole area where she had brought me to.

"Wow!" was the only word I could utter from all I've fed my eyes with.

"This place is called Mountain Ansan Jarak-Gil Trail. It's one of the most beautiful mountains here in Seoul and is a top hidden attraction place I love to visit every once in a while whenever I want to be all alone. My friends don't even know about this place".

"Really? But why didn't you tell them about it?"

"Because....well because I don't think they might find it interesting. They get chicken out whenever I talk about adventure, so I prefer to just do my thing you know. This is my secret hideout sometimes, there's a place in here I usually sit and meditate without anyone knowing I'm here".

"Oh, Really?" she nods and I continued, "I understand, thanks for bringing me here it's a very beautiful place to be especially with you right next to me. I'll love to walk this path with you, can I?" I asked taking her hand to mine.

"Yes! That's why we're here. Just you and I and no one else" she smiles and squeezes my hand gently.

"I just wish no visitors will come by this place throughout the hours we'll be here," I said and she laughs.

"You're just so selfish, Ferd".

"Of course, I am when it comes to you, I don't like sharing the moment I'm meant to share with you with someone else. If it's possible, I'll pay off any visitors I see around and tell them to leave the vicinity for just the two of us".

"Ferd!" She screams my name and I chuckled.

"Yes, mine. Don't you like that?"

"I do like the idea but it'll make them feel bad like they don't deserve to be here. I don't know if you understand what I'm saying?"

"Well, yeah, I do get your point. I guess for that reason I'll just pretend no one is here with us, just you and me".

"Good! I'm not sure many visitors come here during the weekdays compared to weekends. You know what, let's forget about everything and focus on us" She gave me those smiles of hers that always melt my heart and I nodded with a smile. We began walking down the mountain path with our hands entwined.

My eyes caught sight of the trees and gardens surrounding the pathway. "I love the serenity here, is cool," I muttered and snake my arm around her waist.

"I know right. Come, I have something to show you" she hastens her steps and drags me along with her.

"What do you want to show me?" I ask desperately.

"You'd see" she giggles and pulls me faster and I found myself jogging down the paths with her. In a few minutes, we both stopped abruptly. "Look over there" she pointed to the right-hand side of the mountain and my jaw dropped in awe. "How do you like the view of the city from here?"

"Wow! How beautiful! It's so amazing!" I exclaimed and she smiles.

"Yes, it is. Let's take a selfie" she digs out her phone and set the camera. As much as I'm not a picture freak, I willingly accepted to take a selfie of both of us. That's true by the way, I need more pictures of her than just the one Antonio had sent to me.