Episode 15

A
    DIAMOND
             💎
               HEART

Episode 15

~Playlist for this chapter is 'When you're not okay - Ashley Kutcher' ' 🎶🎶 do enjoy

Micaela's POV

At last, I'm going to do what I've been shying away from for so long. Call me a fool for wanting to take my own life but I have my reasons for doing it. How would you have lived happily with yourself without guilt for years after ruining someone else's life? Maybe only a few of you that has a soft heart like mine will understand how I feel. While some of you might have done all you could to forget about the past and live like nothing ever happened.

Micaela Alvarado isn't such a person that could easily forget her past and move on especially when what she did was at the expense of someone's happiness.

Every day of my life I prayed for God to help me get over it and let go of the past but there was a constant message God keep sending to me that I kept ignoring. I needed to do the right thing which was to apologize to that innocent person I'd hurt so much in the past, but I've been so scared to face reality. I thought writing a book about it would free me from the guilt, rather it made me feel worst just by reading the comments from my readers. It was like everyone wanted me to confess the truth to the victim and get forgiveness in that book. How I wish they knew this was happening to me in reality.

If only my parents were alive, they would have protected me from my aunt and her family, and also maybe I might never have been a victim of a bully in high school. It was as a result of being bullied that I was forced on that fateful night to do something I never thought I could do. I use to be an innocent young girl until that innocence was stolen from me. More tears slipped from my eyes as I flashback to that day.

*Flashback*

"Hey doll face" Claudia the second richest kid after Raphael Gonzalez in my high school chirped behind me while I was coming out of the washroom. I just finished washing sweat off my face after my P.H.E. class, when the daughters of Jezebel choose to appear before me.

Our instructor, Miss Mariano just made 15 of us run 4 laps around the school field like we were going to competition the next day. I felt so exhausted after the exercise and just wanted to go sit somewhere and catch my breath when I came across Queen B like I'm fond of calling her in my head. I dare not call her that in reality though, if not my name will be sorry. What does she want from me? I'm not on the level of girls she talks to, so is awkward to see her here trying to have a conversation with me.

"C'mon, Micaela, I don't bite, relax" She giggles in such an irritating way that I almost wanted to grab her hair and drag it and then smash her head on the wall. I dare not do that if I want to pass out of this school without being expelled, besides that, I forgot she was not alone, she was with her three female friends who had automatically turned themselves to be her bodyguards.

"What do you want this time around?" I asked in a bored tone.

"I'm here to invite you to a big party hosted by Raphael and me. We have a very important celebrant we'll be hosting, and is someone you are so fond of" she titters and her girls join her.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confusedly.

"Your boyfriend's birthday is today, don't tell me you don't know the birth date of the guy you are so crushing on. What kind of girl are you?" one of the girls asked and they erupted into infuriating laughter.

Boyfriend? Crush? I tried to gather the little pieces of the puzzle and then it hits me. Fernando! She was talking about Fernando! They knew I was secretly crushing on him? How did they come to find out? Of all the guys in school, I only took interest in Fernando even though I knew I can never be noticed nor be liked by him. It's something I've kept secret since when I was transferred to this school which was quite a long time like 3 years now, how do they come to know of it now that we were almost done with high school?