Episode 59

A
DIAMOND
💎
HEART

Episode 59

The playlist for this chapter is 'Anson Seabra - Walked through hell' do enjoy🎶🎶🎶

Fernando's POV Cont'd

"Go ahead and tell me what she did that is not worthy to be forgiving" my mom insisted.

I avoided her gaze and bow my head low for a second. "Let's have a sit" I gestured her to the couch and she stared at me for a second before we both walked to the couch and had our sit.

"We are seated now" she shrugs at me and I gulped down some saliva.

"Mom, I have something to tell you, it's a secret I've been keeping from you since I turned fifteen".

"Secret? What secret? You've never kept any secret from me son, so what secret is there to be revealed?".

"I was too ashamed to tell you, mom, too ashamed and heartbroken. I was also afraid of your safety, I didn't want to get you involved in something that would have harmed you when I know I have no one to call a mother if something had happened to you".

"What are you saying, my son? You are getting me confused, nothing is making sense to me" she took my hand and held it.

"Whatever I tell you now don't blame yourself over it because it's also part of the reason I never wanted to tell you if not that circumstances have led us back from what I've been running away from".

"Okay, in as much as I don't understand a thing you are saying, I'm listening to the main story or reason for your divorce with Micaela".

I nodded and huff out a deep sigh. "Mom, I was raped on my 15th birthday".

Struck by a sudden shock, silence followed thereafter. "Wh...what did you say?" she asks vaguely.

"I'm a rape victim. I got raped thirteen years ago and that was the reason I hated women all these years before Micaela came into my life".

My mom gave a shocking gasp. Her mouth flew open and she grew bigger. "You were raped?" she asks with quivering lips and I nod in response. "But...how? How...come..you were raped..and..and...you never told me about it?"

"Because you would have made a fuse out of it. Mother, the people involved were wealthy and powerful people in the city of Mexico at that time. We wouldn't have won the case if you had taken it up".

"That's not a reason Fernando! How could you hide such a thing from me? Thirteen years, son, thirteen years before you're telling me about it! You should have told me then you'd see what I would have done to those bastards!"

"Mom, you would have done nothing to them! Didn't you hear what I just said? They are billionaires mom, we couldn't even match their wealth. How were you supposed to make them pay?"

"That shouldn't have been your problem to think about, it's mine, completely mine! I'm your mother and I deserve to know that my son was raped! Why was I so blind to even notice that in the past years? I neglected my son because of some stupid job I was doing" she broke into sobs.

There we go "Mom please stop, you are not to be blamed for anything, it's not your fault I was raped. It was no other person than Micaela's fault that's why she has to pay for all the pains she made me suffer!"

She gaze up at me and her forehead wrinkled. "Hold on a second, what did you just say? Why involve Micaela in your past? She knows nothing about it".

I snorted "Quite the opposite mom. Newsflash, Micaela was the rapist of that unfortunate night".