Episode 08

A
    DIAMOND
             💎
               HEART

Episode 08

~Playlist for this chapter is 'Luis Fonsi ft Demi Lovato - Echame La Culpa' do enjoy 😉~

Fernando's POV

Spending 10 hours in the air just to get here wasn't an easy decision to have made. But you know, sometimes when you need something badly, you'll go any length even if it means climbing a mountain or swimming in the world's largest ocean to get it.

When Antonio had told me where to find Micaela Alvarado, I kicked against going initially. The distance from Madrid to Seoul South Korea was far too much. Just because I wanted answers that I wasn't so sure she ever had, that is why had to travel down here. 

Antonio was pissed at me when he saw my indecisiveness, he even called me a proud guy just because I find it stupid to accept his advice of taking a trip down to Seoul to find an author who wrote just an ordinary book. Sorry I take that back, that book is not an ordinary book, my instinct tells me I have a connection with the writer.

Last night my instinct wouldn't allow me to sleep peacefully, so I packed a few things I needed and had my PA book the next available flight to Seoul the next day. And here I am in the city of Seoul. 

Two hours ago at around 8 pm when I arrived in the city, I didn't have the pleasure of being in the hotel room I had booked. All I wanted to do was tour the city before I return to Madrid tomorrow. 

I walked around the close-by streets of the hotel to avoid getting lost in this city because if I wander off, I bet I won't be able to find my way back. It will be quite unfortunate because I don't know how to speak the Korean language.

It was while I was walking around that I came across a classic club and I stopped to have a look at what the inside looked like. Who knows what their club looks like compared to mine in Madrid? Perhaps they might be one or two things to adopt or maybe they might be nothing at all to adopt.

When I got inside, the music was so loud that it was almost deafening to my ears. I hated loud music which is why I don't go clubbing. Whenever I'm in my hotel club back in Madrid, I always make sure the DJ keeps the volume in check because not everyone in the club likes it noisy but rather moderate.

By the way, the bar is cool in my opinion. Maybe having a drink here won't be a bad idea. I pushed past the horny adults that were busy having fun and made my way toward the bar counter. Just when I was halfway to the counter, I heard an argument from some ladies.

"I can't go there and dance, they are so many people there. You girls already know how much I hate crowded places" a feminine voice yelled.

My head snaps up to the direction it was coming from and I halted and my gaze fell on three ladies standing a few steps away from me, their grip was firm on the lady in their midst. From the looks of it, two of the other ladies were pressuring the lady standing in their middle that was wearing a peach gown to join the dance floor.

Only God knows what these girls are planning, maybe they want to set up the lady in the middle, or perhaps they're bullying her. Staring at them right now reminds me of my friends in high school, it was them who pressured me to accept an invitation I shouldn't have accepted.

"They don't bite Micaela, we're just here to celebrate your success!" one of the ladies by her right-hand side exclaims.

I cocked my head and my brows rose questionably. Did she just mention the name 'Micaela'?

"C'mon, stop being boring and live a little" the lady continued and I grimaced. Did she mention the name Micaela or am I just being sensitive to that name since she's the reason I'm here in this city?