Chapter 49: Ellie

A/N: Mature content.

"Shower," I spat in a tone that indicated no part of me wanted his neck like a finger painting project gone wrong. And honestly, while mentally my mind dragged us into the bedroom for hot makeup sex, I knew this wasn't the ideal situation. Until we talked through whatever we'd felt tonight, sex would have only complicated things further.

Especially if it goes similar to how it did the first time.

But there's other ways I can show him how I feel... Starting by getting him clean.

With one look at me and no ounce of shame or hesitation, Logan stripped his shirt off and tossed it on the floor. My heart rate accelerated as he bent down, removed his jeans then, with raised eyebrows and a slightly downward tilted chin, dragged his underwear slowly down to his ankles. With one kick, they puddled on top of his jeans. After he removed his socks, he stood up fully straight and my eyes trained on the rock-hard erection he sported.

Logan's large size was exactly as I remembered and my tongue dried out slightly at the sight of his excitement, the redness in his glans and the large vein that protruded down the center line of his shaft. Excitement pulsed through the sight of not just his ridiculously muscular body but how aroused he was.

Right when he took one step towards me, I held up one palm and reiterated, "Shower."

His erect penis bobbed against his stomach with his short steps but his eyes looked about two shades darker when he saw I'd also undressed. "Ellie..." In a moment of chivalry that I appreciated, he paused and held the shower curtain open for me.

Right when I pulled the curtain closed behind him, two large, muscular arms caged around my waist. His hard body pressed against mine, most noticeably his erection poked into my lower back. My eyes slid lazily closed and my brain forgot about cleaning off Logan when his hands reached around and grabbed my breasts.

The tickling sensation of the water over my skin was nothing compared to the way Logan's fingers roughly massaged the soft underside tissue of both breasts. A low moan rolled off my tongue and my head tilted backwards into his shoulder when his large palms cupped around them and his thumbs drew circles of friction over the circumference of my areolas. My nipples tightened and my breasts ached heavy under his touch before they sent hot warning signals right into my core area that no part of me would win this teasing round.

One of his hands lifted and brushed my wet hair off my neck, where his lips ran a line of kisses from my shoulder curve upwards until his nose nuzzled over the shell of my ear. I released another low groan as his other hand rolled my nipple between his index finger and thumb, which throbbed my core area with arousal.

"Is this what you were doing in the shower before Saturday's game?" His deep voice murmured low vibrations over the skin of my neck between the kisses and soft sucks he skittered over my wet skin. Once his words registered in my now-fogged over brain, my spine stiffened against him.

"Mmm..." Thankful that he stood behind me, my cheeks warmed as I admitted softly, "You heard that?"

"Didn't know you'd tease me like that." He pinched my nipple and my teeth clenched under the sting. His voice sounded strained when he demanded, "Is that how you touched yourself?"

"Nope." My shoulders bounced against the hardness of his chest as I quietly laughed. "Keep trying."

He lifted his lips off my neck for a moment, then his hand on my breast lowered and clutched my rib tightly. I gasped quietly when his other hand's fingers traveled down the centerline of my abdomen, then pushed right in between my legs. "How about here?"