Chapter 118: Jake

A/N: Mature content. ✈️🤪✈️

I'm beyond fucked... Or, I'd better be.

If I'd thought Harper occupied my thoughts and influenced my actions too much before, I had no chance after I'd heard the dirty things she wanted to do with me.

And I don't buy her forgetting about it for a second.

Once Harper laughed off her wrench-throwing tantrum at me, she marched out of the garage and left me with a semi-hardon in my pants and brain dizzied with lustful suggestions of ways we crossed off those list items.

I have just four days but we're doing them. All of them.

All four of her list items not only were permanently ingrained into my brain but repeated themselves over and over in a torturous mental loop.

Have Jake cook me a meal buttnaked so I can hand jerk him off at the stove.

My cock swelled in agreement at this suggestion and I absently adjusted myself.

Sit on Jake's face while I eat said meal.

While I hadn't been in the giving oral position in awhile, definitely not this semester, the idea of my head buried between Harper's legs while she grinded and juiced on my face throbbed urges down between my thighs.

Let Jake fuck me senseless in all holes until I can barely stand.

My entire gut flamed warm at this suggestion, which I now realized I'd waited for since the last time I'd had my way with Harper, and her unspoken but underlining challenge. I only had one internal response.

Challenge accepted, firecracker.

One of my hands adjusted the tightness in my pants again, which thankfully deflated while I picked up Harper's flung tools around the garage. Her last item bothered me more than I admitted, so I set those thoughts aside.

As soon as I put the screwdriver back on the workbench and kicked the gurney back under the junker car's hood, the garage door into the house opened. The last person I'd expected stepped over the threshold, down the two cement steps, and looked me straight in the eyes.

"LT," I greeted Ellie's boyfriend with an outstretched hand. He shook it tightly but a serious, almost grim look pulled his mouth tight. Since I had no idea what crawled up his ass but shared his worry over my sister's general wellbeing, I asked, "Ellie okay?"

"That's what I want to talk to you about," he spoke in a voice filled with seriousness. "If you have a minute."

"Sure." I tossed the wrench in my hand onto the workbench, where it clattered loudly on the metal surface, and crossed my arms at Hightower. "Nice season by the way."

"You too." He nodded slightly but the seriousness in his expression never changed.

"So about Ellie -" I started since while I assured Ellie I wouldn't stand in the way of her relationship and respected that LT cared about her best interests, I still wasn't close buddy-buddy friends with the guy.

Logan shifted his weight between his feet, stared directly at me, then blurted out the last thing I'd expected he said in a deeper version of the confident, borderline cocky tone that drove me insane in high school.

"Jake, I want to marry her."

"Wuh-what?" I choked out and gripped my elbows tightly in my palms against the sensation that Hightower just yanked a rug out from under my feet came over me. "Like, this weekend? Fuck, isn't that -"