Chapter 90: Logan

A/N: Mature content.🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

At my teasing remark that Ellie proved how much she missed me during our two-year separation, her eyes flashed and her lips curled upwards as she slid off of my lap and walked over to my dresser. She paused with the top drawer open as her hand reached into the condom box, then glanced in my direction.

"What?" I prompted.

"We're using a lot of these." Her fingers held up a condom while the other hand closed the drawer. "That's all."

"Is that okay?" I asked as she flipped the condom like a miniature frisbee in my direction. With a flick of my wrist, I caught it in one hand then set it on the bed next to my side.

"Obviously," she replied with teasing tones in her voice. My eyes tracked her movements as she dragged her pants down, then kicked them off into a floor puddle. Right when I lifted my gaze up her slender legs, her thumbs hooked into the sides of her underwear and pulled them down too.

Constriction in my pants drew my attention to how much I appreciated the view of Ellie naked from the waist-down, then even more when she straddled me again and tugged my T-shirt off overhead.

The soft pads of her fingers circled around my chest and ribs, then teased down my abdomen and stroked suggestively into the area of my pelvis right beneath my navel. My muscles flinched on their own and both my breath and internal body temperature heated up when her fingers hooked around the elastic band of my athletic pants and, with a quick hip lift, she slid them down to my knees. So I wasn't entirely useless, I stripped off her shirt but she moved before my hand reached her bra strap.

The warmth and smoothness of Ellie's bare thighs pushed against the outsides of my legs as she straddled me again. She palmed both hands into my chest, like she steadied herself, then she rose up onto her feet, stepped so each heel was near my hips but her toes pointed out, and crouched down. Her knees stuck out wide as she lowered her pelvis down towards mine in what looked like a really uncomfortable position.

"Ellie?" I lifted both hands and grasped her sides at whatever human squatting pretzel position she'd put her legs into.

"Shh..." She shushed me, picked up my hard cock in one of her hands with the other pushed into my chest, then pressed the tip into her entrance.

"Ellie, wait, I -" My hand reached for the condom but she slipped just my tip inside her.

The pressurized suction of her entrance squeezed around my head and the sensitive nerves sung her praises. While she palmed both hands onto my chest, Ellie bobbed her hips slightly up and down, just over the head, and skyrocketed pleasured sensation down my shaft like she tapped an on switch every time she shifted down. Her knees stuck out sideways and up almost to her shoulder height in a position that couldn't have felt good for her but words couldn't have fully expressed how unbelievable it felt for me. My only reaction was that my hands flopped down at my sides and tightly fisted the smooth sheets.

"Fuck, Ellie, wha -" I started when she lowered herself down to my base, lifted up again, and nearly pulled out the tip before she teased the top again.

The shifted movement and hot wetness of her tight insides sent electric, tingling sensations from deep in my pelvis outward. They erupted down into my toes and all the way up into my brain. I laid there pathetically, just held myself down as my body jolted like I'd been electrocuted with each of her shallow strokes. The more she worked me over, the more her entrance massaged the tip of my cock, a hot pressure sensation built up then ripped right through me.

For the second - and equally confusing and embarrassing - time, a euphoric orgasm flooded me with an electric, blissful sensation of pure ecstasy. I felt light weight, light-headed, and energized more than any rush of endorphins.