Chapter 109: Ellie

A/N: Mature content. 🤪🤪

While the details of Logan's conversation with his dad were unknown to me, he came home with a tired but huge grin on his face. The fact I laid in bed, dressed in nothing but his Huskies' jersey, my back and feet flat but knees lifted as I'd read through my Nutrition notes probably helped in that department.

At the sight of his large frame in the doorway, I discarded my notes, flattened my palms on the sheets, and pressed myself up. "Everything good?"

"As good as can be between us but... yeah." My eyes appreciated the scene Logan created in front of me as he stripped out of his dress clothes, one piece at a time and until he stood at the side of the bed in just his chiseled muscles and boxer briefs.

Right when I assumed he told me about his dad, Logan sat down on the edge of the bed near me. I shifted over so he had more room but one of his arms caught my shoulder. The muscles in his abdomen rippled as he leaned forwards, brushed a soft kiss into my forehead, gentle and almost wistful, then aligned his nose with mine and closed his eyes. The tender display from the big guy melted my heart.

"Now you're scaring me," I joked but cupped one of his cheeks into my palm. "Please tell me both of you walked out with operable legs and cleared slates."

Two flashes of ocean blue blazed brightly at me and his lips curved upward. "I don't know what Dad and I will end up as but I appreciate the efforts... from him and you."

"Humm..." I leaned forwards and ghosted a kiss over his lips. "Is that all you appreciate?"

"Just the start," his deep voice murmured vibrations over my lips, chased by his as he closed the gap. He lingered for just one kiss but his lips continued and moved over my cheek, outlined my jaw, and released a groan from me when he sucked gently on my neck.

"You are not giving me a... ahh, hickey," I muttered against the stinging sensation that rolled my eyes back into my skull. Instead, I focused on the soft, warm skin of his chest, pulled firmly by his pectoral muscles, and traced around them with the tips of my fingers.

"Too late," was the cocky response against my neck.

"So the number ten jersey and your promise ring aren't enough?" I trailed my fingers lower down his abdomen, then leaned forwards and pressed a kiss right into the center of his chest.

"Rhetorical question," he replied dismissively and ran the rough pads of his fingers up my outer thighs, then hummed in approval when they raised goosebumps over the bare skin on my hips.

With one movement, I swung my furthest away leg over his hips, straddled him, and gripped his trapezius, the triangular muscle that connected his neck and shoulders. Warmth radiated off Logan's torso and the near-tortured look in his eyes, rings of bright blue around enlarged pupils, sent internal whimpers straight into my core area.

With one squeeze on my bare ass, Logan tugged my naked lower half over his pelvis, where I rubbed my folds shamelessly over the quickly hardened erection in his underwear. The warm friction rewarded me with his fingers squeezed into my skin and heavier, messier kisses into my neck that throbbed my insides for his attention.

"I can't decide to keep this on or not." Logan pulled back and raked his eyes down my jersey, his jersey. My nipples tightened over the scrutiny of his gaze and my skin warmed the longer he looked at me.

"At least you're easy to dress for," I teased and pushed off him.

The disappointment in Logan's eyes was obvious until my fingers hooked around the elastic waistband that sat under his navel. As soon as his hips lifted, I pulled them down and mounted him again. With one reach down, I slipped his hard, bare length inside me.