Chapter 80: Logan

A/N: Mature content.

"Bedroom. Now," I ordered Ellie in a firm tone fueled by how my patience eroded the longer I stood with her breasts and pelvis pressed against me.

Ellie's shoulders shivered slightly under my words which, combined with the dark look in her eyes from under her thick eyelashes, flushed all kinds of suggestive urges through me. If she needed any further motivation, my hands slid lower, cupped around her ass, and pulled her center right over the erection that swelled from semi-hard to 'I'm going to start making your decisions Logan' height.

"By myself?" She teased me with both her words and the friction her hips rubbed into my hardon, then the warmth between us evaporated as she turned slightly away from me.

Before I answered, one of her hands clenched into a fist at my chest, right over the space where my heart pounded strong vibrations through my chest walls, and tugged on my shirt. I gladly followed behind her and, as soon as she turned around, bent down and pressed my mouth against hers.

Ellie's polite reserve from dinner dropped with a soft whimper and her fingers threaded through my hair. A few gentle tugs tingled the roots of my hair and rumbled a groan up my throat. My mouth pressed hard against hers and every taste bud on my tongue appreciated how she'd popped an after-dinner mint because there wasn't a hint of her salmon dinner when I stroked my tongue hard against hers.

My mouth vibrated from her hums of approval and one tug further on my hair was all I needed before I walked her backwards, one clumsy step at a time, until the back of her legs hit the edge of the bed. While she still stood up, my hands made quick work of her lower half and yanked both her leggings and panties down together.

Our sharp inhales broke the silence between us as I begrudgingly detached my mouth from how her hands dragged over my chest and stomach, then reached the waistband on my dress pants. Nearly desperate for some contact on her body, I trailed messy kisses and nips down the side of her neck, which she arched into and moaned soft vibrations into my closest ear that tugged an ache through my gut and right down into my balls.

"Sit down, baby." I murmured into her soft, warm skin over the hard line of her clavicle.

Her beautiful, doe-shaped eyes studied me as she leaned back. She lifted her hands back up, pulled on the back of my neck, and redirected my lips to hers, but I had other intentions. After a soft, tenderly brushed contact, I whispered against her full lips, already slightly swollen from our trip in here, "Let me do this."

"You know you don't owe -" she started when I stole her words with another soft kiss, then gently guided her with my hands on her hips until she sat down on the edge of the bed. Just the feel of her warm, bare skin in my palms pulsed my need to be buried inside her, but I bit back my restraint because she deserved better from me at this point.

"I want to," I whispered, removed the pants that strained against my erection, and knelt down. Even this much lower, Ellie's navel was about my head height, and I rubbed my palms over her warm, smooth inner thighs.

With one movement of her arms, she swept her hands behind her, then braced her arms and slightly lifted her hips. Right when I leaned my cheek into her left inner thigh, I glanced up and caught her raised eyebrows and adorably coy smile.

"Challenge," I mumbled and placed my face right into the heat of her center. "Accepted."

Her fingers weaved through the hair on the top of my head as I nuzzled my nose into the top of her hood and kissed liberally around her outer folds. With a slight lean forwards, I pressed Ellie's thighs further open with my shoulders, secured them with my hands, and exposed her fully.