Chapter 106: Ellie

A/N: Mature content (sigh).

I woke the next morning from warm, soft movements between my thighs, a slight ache in my jaw, throat sore like I'd swallowed sandpaper, eyes glued closed with sleep, brain fogged worse than Seattle in the winter, and no clue what time or day today was.

"Huh?" I groaned out at the warm, set sensations that dragged over my core area, which by the miniature fireworks display Logan ignited, was more awake than I was.

Am I dreaming? Because if I am, don't wake me up.

My hands rubbed my eyes, then I blinked my view of the bedroom ceiling into focus. After I tilted my chin into my chest, two ocean blue eyes glimmered up at me from between my legs, which were splayed wide open over Logan's broad shoulders.

"Returning the effort," Logan's deep voice vibrated off the soft skin of my hood, then he pushed his face lower and resumed what I was now definitely awake for. My cheeks burned warm and my head flopped back.

Oh my gosh, not dreaming!

What a wakeup... Not complaining.

The rough stubble of Logan's chin and jawline brushed against my outer folds, his breath fanned warmly over an already flamed hot area, and sensations of want and arousal both cascaded over me and fought each other for dominance at every contact point.

"Oh..." I groaned out, reached down, and squeezed my fists around... a soft surface. I wasn't sure what I'd grabbed but a few breaths later, I realized I'd clenched both hands onto the top of Logan's head and tugged my hips closer.

Logan chuckled at my reactions probably because there wasn't a gap between us to begin with, and I writhed quietly as his tongue dragged over my clit, followed by his mouth, which rolled it between his lips and sucked gently. Heat coiled deep inside my pelvis from the tingled friction he stroked over my sensitive skin, my eyes squeezed so tightly shut until the blackness blinked with white stars, and I moaned softly under his tongue's irritatingly patient ministrations.

With his tongue, warm, wet, textured sensations slipped inside me, which clenched my toes and arched my back off the now flaming warm sheets. In one movement, his shallow strokes were joined with one of his long fingers. My reactions must've chipped away at his patience because he rubbed, sucked, and licked at a faster, near insistent pace until my body melted under his direction.

The soft texture of the fine blonde hairs threaded between my fingers and, once I came, I tugged gently but Logan ignored me. He rubbed his finger along the now sensitive ridges of my inner walls until they throbbed for a second release, my outer skin numbed from pleasured friction from his mouth, and I clenched my teeth together.

"Ahh..." I groaned between pants as my second high crashed faster than the first. My chest heaved a few times, my heart beat thundered in my ear drums, and, thankfully, Logan withdrew.

In the middle of our busy fall semester, I'd gone back to the health clinic right on schedule in my current cycle, where Dr. Robbins gave me an IUD during a very stressful but thankfully quick insertion procedure. I'd spent the next week under the assumption that it'd fall out at any moment, but nothing happened other than some light spotting.

Despite my new birth control having a higher effectiveness rate, reassurance flooded through me when Logan stood up, retrieved a condom from his dresser's top drawer, and rolled it on effortlessly. The corners of my lips pulled up the longer I raked my eyes over his appearance, from the messy bedhead look I'd probably given him to the darker look he gave me, that damn sinister smirk even though his lips glistened with evidence of my orgasms...