Chapter 58: Logan

A/N: Mature content. 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

"I want to do this slowly," I assured Ellie that my mouth wasn't anywhere done with her body and climbed back over her wearing just my boxer briefs. At the apprehension that hung in her eyes, I gently kissed her lips, which she chased for more but I shifted forwards and ran my nose and mouth down the soft skin on the side of her neck.

If my actions weren't enough of a hint of my intentions, I added, "Because I want to love every inch of you Ellie."

From her laid-down position in my bed, she gasped when I returned my mouth to each of her breasts, while my hand teased and prodded the other side. Her nipples peaked under my touch and my ego patted me on the back when she moaned my name breathlessly with an underlying sense of impatience.

"Please Ellie," I practically begged her while my hand pinned her hips still. "I need to do this, I want to make you come so many times."

"I'm closer than you think." The warm skin on her chest bumped into my chin with her soft laughs.

One of her hands reached down between us, then gripped my erection outside my underwear. The contact jolted pleasure through me and I buried my reactive groans into her breast as she rubbed over me. With quick movements, she lowered my underwear down to my thighs, where I kicked them off.

My body clenched from aches of pleasure as her slender fingers roamed over my length, from how they rubbed over the sensitive nerves on the tip to the rock-hard base, which bucked my hips into her hand like a dog that wanted to be petted more. My cock shifted and twitched under her attention, until a line of precum beaded up at the slit, which Ellie pulled with her fingers and rubbed around the head like natural lubrication.

"Fuck Ellie, I missed you," I full on caveman growled into her navel at how close she edged me to blow a nut right now onto the sheets. "I love you touching me like that, but need to go down on you first."

She stopped right away at my choice of words, her hand still gripped around me. Her voice was equal parts teasing and challenge when she squeezed it tightly and echoed, "Need to?"

All I gave her was a smirk and nod that hid the stubborn intention I held inside and hooked one finger into the thin, black lace of her underwear. As I dragged them down her hips, I promised, "I want to do it right this time."

I gently pushed her hand off my cock, then lifted it onto the pillow over her head. Her sharp inhale hit my ears as I lowered my shoulders between her legs to where I needed to be. She trembled slightly but I smiled at the sight of her thighs open, covered with goosebumps. When the warmth and aroused scent of her core area inches from my face, I looked up and met her dark brown eyes, normally the color of dark chocolate but now nearly black from how dilated her pupils were.

She's never looked sexier.

With intentionally slow movements, I kissed a trail upwards over the warm, smooth skin in her inner thigh, then paused right outside her core area. No part of me wanted to stop, but before I was too far gone, I double-checked, "Is this okay, Ellie?"

Ellie's gaze, particularly her furrowed eyebrows, softened. I waited with baited breath, then relaxed downward when she nodded. Her fingers gently threaded through the hair on the top of my head and her thighs clenched tightly against my ears, but my shoulders held them in place. With as gentle touch as I had, I parted her soft, wet folds with my fingers, then brought my mouth down towards her.

Her soft clit was flushed pink with excitement under the sheen of arousal that I traced gently with my tongue, around in an oval shape in soft, teasing strokes like a reintroduction. A gentle whimper escaped her lips and her hips shifted under my palm, so I grounded her down to the bed with one of my hands while the other stayed close to her core area.