Tony x Reader

Requested

The Dead Man

The Dead Man

The world was at a stand still as they had just learned that Tony Stark, IronMan, was now dead. No one really knew how to react to the fact he was gone.

His wife Y/N Stark's social media was blowing up as everyone was freaking about Tony being gone. They wanted to know how she and the kids were handling Tony's death.

Y/N didnt tell update anything or say anything on what happened or how she and the kids are doing.

Everyone wanted to believe she was grieving the loss of her husband, the father of her children, the man who was her whole world. So of course she shouldnt have to say anything while her heart is broken.

The team however havent said anything either and even though everyone wanted them to the also knew they also lost a friend and they are having a hard time as well.

With the silence from everyone Tony's death was still the talk because no one knew what happened. Everyone was in speciation about his death.

But when Y/N was seen leaving the Compound with what seemed like a 5 month pregnancy bump things were said more.

Tony's death had been said now for about 4 months which meant she got pregnant before he had died. So it was no wonder why she saying nothing.

Y/N had Happy drive her home and when she got to the hidden home she was greeted by her daughter Marcy, her son Clayton, and their family dog Scooter. Which all three begged Tony for 2 years ago.

Kids who were as happy as they could be after all they are just 4 years old. The kids played with the dog as Y/N watched them from the porch.

Y/N was focused on the kids as a hand was placed on her growing bump.

"Oh look its the dead man." Y/N says.

"Yeah thats me." Tony says and kisses her.

He sat beside her gently rubbing her stomach as lightly kissing her shoulder as they watched the kids play.

To the world Tony was a dead man, but his wife, kids, and team, he was alive and well. He had to fake his death, but thats a story for another time.

I hope you liked it.

Requests are Closed