Steve x Reader

Requested

Cant Be

Y/N's brother was known as a evil villain and she was always being harassed by several people over the years.

It was all about how her brother is a dangerous man. Y/N was being hunted by people who hate her brother and one day she was being followed.

And the ones following her blocked her in an alley way  and lucky for her Steve Rogers came to her rescue.

He got her to his apartment so he can make sure she was okay.

"I didnt need your help and I would like to go home."  Y/N says.

"You needed help and you know I cant let you leave." Steve says.

"Ugh Rogers, did you follow me?" Y/N asks.

"You know I did. Y/N you know how I feel about you. You know that I will do anything to protect you." Steve says.

"Steve you know we cant be together. You're a hero and everyone knows of my brother. If he learns about us or you he'll kill you." Y/N says.

"Y/N, I dont care about him I care about you. I dont care if your brother is some evil man. You mean everything to me. You're brother leaves you to take whatever beating or torture from people who hate him. I cant let you get hurt and I never will." Steve says.

He grabbed her hand and kissed it she looked at him and wanted to pull her hand away, but she loved him too much to do that.

"Steve...." Y/N says.

"Doll, stay with me. Lets be together, just you and me my love." Steve says.

He pulled her into him and kissed her. At first she wanted to fight her love for him, but she couldnt. She loves him way too much.

Once Steve pulled back Y/N pulled him back in. She loves him and if he wants to love her and be with her. Then he can and who is she to complain.

I hope you liked it.

Requests are Closed