Thor x Reader

Requested

Prompt #5: "Aw its so cute."

Cutie

Cutie

Thor is alot of things like a god or a hero. He is also sweet and kind and has a strong love of PopTarts. There was much more to Thor then that. Though he also had one flaw and that was not knowing much about anything.

Thor didnt know what most things were on Earth and he was just a giant naive child. Y/N however loved that side of Thor. Showing him things he would never quite understand put a smile on her face.

It was all fun and games until Thor brought something home with him that he really shouldnt have.

"Friends. I have found us a pet and if I do say so myself.. Aw its so cute." Thor says.

No one was really listening to him so he brought the pet to his room. As he left the team might not of have see him or even heard him, but they smelled it.

"What the hell is that smell?" Clint asks.

"I dont know." Tony says.

The team tried to put two and two together, but were unsure about what the smell was.

"Hey guys Im... Why does it smell like a skunk in here?" Y/N asks putting the groceries down.

"Thats the smell." Steve says.

"But how did it get in here?" Bucky asks.

Everyone looked around at each other and then they all remembered Thor coming in saying something about a pet.

"Thor said.. Blah Blah Blah... Pet." Tony says.

Y/N pushed past him and went to Thor's room. This was were the skunk smell was coming from.

"Why friend must you keep spraying me?" Thor asks.

"Listen Thor what you have in there is not a pet. Its a skunk and it sprays a nasty smell." Y/N says from the other side of the door.

"Ohh." Thor says.

"Now gently..." Y/N says when she heard the sound of glass breaking.

She opened the door and Thor was gone, but his window was smashed open. Then Thor came back about two minutes later.

"I have rid of the stink beast." Thor says.

"Only one of them." Y/N says.

Thor wasnt sure what she meant he had only brought one. Covering her nose she took his hand and lead him out of the Compound. Where the entire team was waiting outside.

"Why is there Blood in this outside tub?" Thor asks.

"Its Tomato Soup. You bathe in it." Y/N says.

"Why?" Thor asks.

"Cause you smell." Tony says.

Thor was willing to get into the tub and bathe in the soup. Which was a good thing, but Thor decided to also drink it. Which was a gross thing. Yeah Y/N really did love this giant man child.

I hope you like it.

Request Closed