Tony x Reader

Requested

For You

Tony has be in love with a girl named Y/N. She was his most favorite person in the world. She has become his everything and he loved her with all his heart.

The only problem with this was durning any sort of trouble coming for Tony he would hide Y/N away.

It was always random and out of nowhere. He would send Happy or Pepper to get her and hide her away until Tony himself would come for her.

Y/N was pissed off every time Tony did this. She had a job and a life outside of Tony and every time he did this, Y/N never knew how long it would last.

But the problem wasnt just that it was the fact Y/N was always worried for Tony. She had fallen for him as well so the thought of losing him killed her.

"Y/N, Im here to..." Happy says.

"No, No, Happy Im not going. I have work to do." Y/N says.

"Y/N, Im sorry so guy is after Tony and he has asked me to protect you and bring you to his safe house." Happy says.

"No. Im not going." Y/N says.

"Y/N, Tony wont forgive me if anything happened to you. Please lets just go." Happy says.

Y/N went with Happy and once he dropped her off she was alone. Y/N was waiting for two weeks before Tony came to get her.

Y/N was worried for him. She was scared everyday thinking Tony wouldnt come to get her. He did however showed up after two weeks.

When he arrived he was badly beat up and Y/N was upset at the sight of his appearance. She then hugged him tightly.

"Hello to you to Darlin." Tony says.

"What happened Tony?" Y/N asks.

"Just alittle trouble here and there. But Im okay. Really." Tony says.

"This time. Tony I cant keep doing this. This is the last time. Im going my own way. You wont have to protect me and I wont have to worry." Y/N says.

"What? You cant just leave me." Tony says.

"Why not? You just leave me and I never know if you're coming back." Y/N says.

"Y/N..." Tony says.

She was beginning to leave and Tony stopped her.

"Let me go." Y/N says.

"Darlin, I cant let you go. I protect you because I need to." Tony says.

"That isnt the problem. You leave me and Im afraid I'll lose you forever. I dont like it when you go out there and fight." Y/N says.

"I am fighting these battles because I need to make sure no one and nothing can hurt you." Tony says.

"Why?" Y/N asks.

"Because I love you. And I cant lose the one person I truly love." Tony says.

She looked at him for a moment before she pulled him into a kiss. Tony pulled her even close to him not daring to break the kiss.

He was never going to let her go now. Maybe go on less missions so he could be with her. But when he really had to fight he would and she would be his reason.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed