Wanda x Reader x Nat

Requested

Prompt #1: "Do you know how to knock?"

The not so relaxing Spa Day

Being a hero was hard and stressful. So when there are days where you can just relax everything seemed quiet.

Nat, Wanda, and Y/N decided they would have a spa day. Just relax and have a nice time just hanging out.

"Okay. Now I have the face masks. Who is ready to relax?" Nat questions.

"Oh I am. Also I have the manicure kit so we can do our nails." Wanda says.

"Great. Lets put on some relaxing music, light some candles, and relax." Y/N says.

They were setting up when the door slammed open and Pietro ran in quickly closing it.

"What do you want?" Wanda asks.

"Umm... I need help." Pietro says.

"With what?" Nat asks.

Before he could answer Peter came in and squirted him with water.

"Got you." Peter says and swings off.

Pietro went to chase him and shot him back.

"Ugh boys. Now relax." Wanda says.

They started to do their nails when the door opened again.

"Hey Y/N... Can you help me with something?" Bruce asks.

"With what?" Y/N asks.

"Well your the only one who can help me with my new experiment and..." Bruce says.

He wasnt able to finish because Nat slammed the door in his face.

Back to what they were doing they heard yelling.

"Nat? Nat! Nat!" Clint yells.

"Where is that coming from?" Wanda asks.

"Nat! Nat! I got lost again!" Clint yells.

"Is he lost in the vent?" Y/N asks.

"Yep." Nat says.

"Should we help him?" Wanda asks.

"I'll help me later." Nat says.

Once their nails were done there they decided to their toes. With steady focus they were doing things right when the door open up and the Winter Solider landed on the bed only to be tackled by the Falcon.

"Take it back!" Sam yells.

"No. You are a lame superhero." Bucky says.

Bucky kicked Sam back through the door and ran out.

"Well that was weird." Y/N says.

"But Buck wasnt lying." Nat says.
(Jk.)

They finished their toenails and then they started to put on their facial masks. They were relaxing when the door opened up again.

"Hey... Oh my god." Tony says laughing.

"What?" Wanda asks.

"You three look like the wicked witch." Tony says and walked out laughing.

They went back to relaxing when once again they were interrupted. The door opened and Y/N finally snapped.

"DONT YOU PEOPLE KNOW HOW TO KNOCK!" Y/N yells.

"Oohh.. Im sorry.." Steve says.

"Oh sweet Stevie Im sorry. All the other boys kept being annoying. What did you need?" Y/N asks.

"Well I was gonna ask what you guys wanted for dinner." Steve says.

"Chinese. Now leave us." Nat says.

"Okay. By the way Y/N.. You look beautiful." Steve says and then he walked out.

"We need more girls in this place." Wanda says.

Y/N agreed. So many boys live with them, but at least one was the sweetest boy in the world.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed.