T'Challa x Reader

Requested
(ShapeShifter!Reader)

Requested (ShapeShifter!Reader)

Panther Love

Sometimes when we are different we hide from the world. Some people hide in plain sight and some hide in a safe house.

Y/N was different and she ran away from the world and hid in the forest. Using her powers she found a pack of Panthers. She would go back and forth as one human and Panther.

Years she hid like that and she became their queen as panther and human. Over time she didnt care about anyone but her panther brothers and sisters.

But someone had found her and watched her for two years. That person was the king of Wakanda himself T'Challa. He watched everything she did and fell in love with her.

He watched from a distance and hated that he couldnt say hi to her. He fell in love the moment he saw her playing as a human with the panthers. He was shocked at first thinking she was gonna die, but then she shapeshifted into a panther and played with them more.

That was when he fell for her and he watched her at least three to four times a day. To a point where it was alittle creepy.

One day he saw the panthers acting different and he didnt see her anywhere. He decided to find out what happened. Then some Panthers ran to show him something.

"Oh my are you hurt?" T'Challa asks.

"No Im fine." Y/N says clearly lying.

"What happened?" T'Challa asks.

"Fine I might have been bitten by a snake and cant move." Y/N says.

"I'll help you. You arent dying on me." T'Challa says.

He found the snake bite and did what he had to get the poison out of her. Once it was gone Y/N felt much better.

"Thank you, but why? You dont know me." Y/N says.

"But I do. I have been watching you for awhile. Come with me and let me show you just how much you have become to mean to me." T'Challa says.

"Im sorry. But you have your kingdom and I have mine. Im sorry." Y/N says.

T'Challa understood what Y/N was saying. So even though they would be apart he would always love his beautiful panther queen.

I hope you liked it.