Wanda x Reader

Requested
(Warning mentions Suicide Attempt)

Requested (Warning mentions Suicide Attempt)

People Love You

Y/N had a very traumatic past everyone on the team did. But Y/N's was different. Her powers were found at a young age and no one knew why or where they came from.

A small incident happened and it scared her and messed her up. As she got older her power was found by SHIELD and once she was an adult and the Avengers were being formed she was asked to join.

She had made her past disappear and forget the best she could. But after being remembered from and old enemy she shut down. She began to have the nightmare again.

The very one she had shut out years ago. It was back and stronger then ever. She began to force herself not to sleep anymore and that was effecting her work, her job, and her friendships.

She kept her mind clear so Wanda couldnt read her thoughts, but that didnt change the lack of sleeping she was doing.

The whole team was trying to help her to find out what was wrong and all they would get was dont worry about it Im fine. Or she would say that everything is fine.

They all knew that wasnt true, but she was shutting them out and all they wanted to do was help.

Y/N couldnt handle any of her pain anymore and one night she said she was going for a walk to the team and then left. She was planning on killing herself and she didnt want them to save her.

What she didnt know was that someone was following her and watching closely. When Y/N was ready to end it all she jumped, but she didnt hit the ground as was beginning gently moved to the ground safely.

She knew who it was and when she saw her she was mad, but not at the one who saved her. At herself.

"Why? Did save me? I didnt asked to be saved Wanda." Y/N says.

"Its my job to save people. Especially my friend." Wanda says.

"I wanted to end it. I didnt want to be saved." Y/N says.

"And why not? Why did you want to leave us?" Wanda asks.

"Because Im no hero. And I cant shake the nightmares." Y/N says.

"What nightmares?" Wanda asks.

Y/N sat down on the ground her back leaning against the building. Wanda sat beside her and looked at her.

"The nightmare where I am the monster." Y/N says.

"But you're not a monster." Wanda says.

"Thats where you are very wrong. See when I was little I got my powers and I didnt know why or where they came from. And my family didnt care they still loved me. But one day I lost control and... And..." Y/N says now crying.

"And what?" Wanda asks.

"I killed them. I killed the only people who ever loved me. I went into hiding after that and when I lost control again Nick found me. He helped me and I thought I was free, but I got a reminder of what I did. Now... Now.. I just want to join them." Y/N says.

Wanda's heart broke she didnt know her friend was suffering for something so terrible, but she didnt want to lose her.

"Y/N, it was an accident. And you were young and not in control. You arent to blame and it doesnt mean you have to die." Wanda says.

"Yes it does. The were the only ones who loved me powers and all. And I killed them. I dont deserve anyone." Y/N says.

"Y/N you have a whole team who loves you powers and all. Trust me. Together we'll get through this." Wanda says.

"You'll help me?" Y/N asks.

"Of course." Wanda says.

They headed back home and Wanda staid with Y/N all night and when she was getting the nightmare Wanda would change it. Gave her a dream to help her sleep.

This went on for many many nights and Wanda would let it happen forever if thats what Y/N wanted. But for right now Wanda had to put aside her true feelings in order to make Y/N better. And who knows maybe Y/N will one day feel the same way Wanda does.

I hope you liked it.

Requests are Closed.