Loki x Reader

Requested

Secrets and Misunderstandings

Loki isnt someone the Avengers really trust. How could they he tried to kill them and destroy the world. So when they let him stay because he changed they always watched him.

So the only time he was alone was at night and thats how he liked it. One night he heard a strange noise and went to check it out. What he found was a girl doing bar gymnastics.

"Woah." Loki says.

"Oh... Hi Im Y/N." Y/N says getting down and walking over to him.

"Hi Im Loki. Why havent I seen you before?" Loki asks.

"My dad told me to stay away. He doesnt trust you." Y/N says.

"And your dad would be?" Loki asks.

"Tony Stark." Y/N says.

"Ahh yes the IronMan. He likes me the least." Loki says.

"He'll grow on you. Hey would you like to join me around New York tomorrow?" Y/N asks.

"I would love that love." Loki says.

The next day while the team was busy Y/N convinced Thor to let her show Loki around.

Loki and Y/N walked around New York and then out of nowhere they started holding hands.

Then again something out of nowhere happened he kissed her. They decided to start dating and they decided to keep it quiet.

Almost a year later and they were in love and the team didnt not know. Except Nat she knew everything.

Tony decided to have a party and Y/N couldnt go with her boyfriend and she hates that.

"Listen can we talk?" Thor asks.

Y/N sat by him and he told her about Jane breaking up with him and she felt bad for him. He has never has a heartbreak like this. Y/N listened to his story along with Nat and they could see the pain in his eyes.

"Awww Thor Im so sorry. Hey you wanna dance with me?" Y/N asks.

"Sure." Thor says taking her hand.

Loki arrived late to the party and when he got there he did not like what he saw. His girlfriend in a tight black dress dancing with his brother. Loki was now angry.

He wait for Thor to let go of her and for her to be alone and then he went over to her quickly taking her away to his room before anyone saw.

"So thats how it is huh? You cheat on me with him?" Loki asks.

"What? Loki, no. I was..." Y/N says.

"Of course you want to say no cause you were caught with your boyfriend you dont have to hide." Loki says.

"Please dont be like this." Y/N says.

"Yeah this is over. Go be with Thor you cheating bitch." Loki says.

Holding back her tears she smacked his face and ran out of the room. No one knew what happened except Nat.

Y/N joined Nat, Steve, Bucky, Sam, and Clint on a mission to take her mind off of the breakup. Though her head was so in the clouds that it got her hurt.

Loki saw his brother on the couch watching TV and Thor smiled at him.

"Hello brother." Thor says.

"Hi." Loki says.

"Where have you been lately?" Thor asks.

"Doesnt matter how have you and Y/N been lately?" Loki asks.

"Fine I guess. She made me feel better about the breakup. Asking me to dance so I didnt feel alone. Such a sweet girl I would have asked her out, but I know her heart lies with another." Thor says.

"So you never slept with her?" Loki asks.

"No way." Thor says.

Loki felt bad about what he did and he missed her. He knew Y/N was gone on a mission so he wanted to see her.

When the group arrived back everyone  seemed fine except Y/N. Steve was helping her as she could no move her shoulder.

"Your okay. Bruce is here." Steve says.

Y/N said nothing as they passed Loki and he saw her arm bandage with blood.

"She was shot twice in the shoulder. All because she was thinking about you. You hurt my friend thinking she was cheating. Asshole." Nat says.

"I made a mistake. I love her. Help me." Loki says.

He was begging and Nat actually saw the change. Nat helped him get to her alone. Once Banner and Stark left the room.

"Oh hi." Y/N says to him.

"Im so sorry love. I've missed you. I learned I was wrong. I just didnt want to lose you. I love you baby. Be my queen?" Loki asks.

"What?" Y/N asks.

"Marry me Y/N. I love you so much." Loki says.

"I love you too. So yes." Y/N says.

He kissed her lips slowly and the door opened.

"No! No! No!" Tony yells.

"Sorry Stark, but yes and I will be your son after the wedding." Loki says.

"No." Tony says.

"Im sorry dad, but yes." Y/N says and kissed Loki again.

I hope you liked it.