Steve x Reader

Requested

Captain's Enemy

Captain's Enemy

Steve was known as the great Captain and he had the reputation of the best Captain. He was seemed to be the best and everyone loved him.

He was kind and loving to everyone except one person, the newest Avenger Y/N.

For some reason he hated her and treated her very badly. No one knew why he just hated her.

"What did I do Nat? Why does he hate me?" Y/N asks.

"I dont know. Steve is probably worried he'll lose his status as leader." Nat says.

"Im not going to take that from him." Y/N says.

"I know. Dont worry Y/N, he'll come around." Nat says.

"I hope you're right." Y/N says.

Steve was being so rude to Y/N and one day she just did it back to him. Now they were at war with each other.

The team thought it was entertaining and that was because Y/N was the one who won every time.

"Okay Cap, I dont care. You and Y/N have a mission together." Tony says.

"No way she's trouble." Steve says.

"And he is old and boring. Im better off doing this myself." Y/N says.

"Y/N as true at that may be. A job is a job." Tony says.

"Okay Stark. I'll work with Captain Boring." Y/N says.

Tony walked off and Steve looked at Y/N in anger. She never knew what she did, but she had to fight him off just to keep herself some respect.

Steve and Y/N were doing their work and Y/N noticed people who were after them. Y/N quickly grabbed Steve's by he neck pulling him down to kiss him.

"What are you doing?" Steve asks.

"They are right there. Just kiss me and shut up." Y/N says.

"Okay fine." Steve says.

Y/N kissed him and he held her close to him as they kissed. When they got passed the people Y/N went to pull away and Steve pulled her back.

"What are you doing?" Y/N says.

"Do that again." Steve says.

"Steve..." Y/N says.

He kissed her again and nibbled on her lips as he kissed her. They pulled away and he placed his forehead to hers.

"Okay, lets go we have more work to do." Steve says.

He took her hand in his and pulled her with him. Once the job was over they were going to start something new and both couldnt be happier.

I hope you liked it.

Requests are Closed