Steve x Reader

Requested

Prompt #4: "I want to show you something."
Prompt #7: "I dont ever want to live without you."

With You

With You

Steve was in love. Y/N brought him to the future. When he was frozen he only knew what was what in the 40s. So when he unfrozen Y/N was by his side. She taught him about everything he missed.

As they got to know each other Y/N was his light when he got lost in the dark. She fell in love with the Captain and he was still hung up on his first love.

So Y/N was next to him all the time and when Steve finally moved on he saw Y/N. He knew what he felt for her and so he asked her out and now three years later he had something for the woman.

"Y/N I want to show you something." Steve says.

She followed the hero to his quiet place in the tower. It over looked the whole city and was far away from anyone else in the tower.

"Steve its so nice." Y/N says.

"Its see." Steve says nervously.

Loving Steve was what Y/N was best at and she saw his nervousness.

"Steve are you okay?" Y/N asks.

"Yes Doll." Steve says.

Y/N knew he was lying so she took his hand in hers and looked at him.

"Stevie, I love you. Talk to me." Y/N says.

"I dont ever want to live without you." Steve says.

"I feel the same Steve. Why are you saying this?" Y/N asks.

"Because..." Steve says getting on one knee.

"Steve?" Y/N questions covering her mouth.

"I love you with all of my heart and your my angel. So Doll, Will you do me a honor and Marry Me?" Steve asks.

"Yes Steve. I'll marry you." Y/N says.

Steve smiled at him and placed the ring on her finger. He stood up and kissed her. The whole team caught the whole thing on film so it will forever be their special video. A video that can show their kids someday.

I hope you liked it.