Tony x Reader

Requested

Prompt #10: "Im not that drunk."

Not Drunk

Not Drunk

Y/N was at the party and talking to all her friends. Well Nat and Wanda they were trying to tell her to go after Tony.

Tony liked her well actually he was in love with her. They knew it and they knew she loved him as well, but she wouldnt say anything.

They even brought a guy over to her to have him flirt with her. They wanted it that way. They wanted Tony to admit his feelings.

She wasnt the jealous type and Tony was so who better to make jealous. Nat and Wanda left Y/N alone with the guy and they went over to Tony.

Tony was about to blow and the team members around him knew it. They knew he was gonna lose him shit.

"Who is that guy? Im gonna kill him." Tony says.

He drank more and everyone tried to stop him, but Tony didnt care. Once he had enough to be alittle drunk he walked over to Y/N and placed his arm around her neck.

"Tony? Are you okay?" Y/N asks.

"Your pretty. Your a pretty pretty girl. So pretty." Tony says.

He placed his hand on her breast and gave the guy an evil look.

"Uh Tony." Y/N says.

"I love you. I love you. I love you." Tony says and kisses her neck.

"Tony you are clearly drunk." Y/N says.

"Im not that drunk. It takes more then five drinks to make drunk. You man leave. This is my girl." Tony says.

The guy got up and left them there. Tony kissed her head and snuggled into her.

"Tony? Why are you saying these things?" Y/N asks.

"Cause I love you. I love you very very much." Tony says.

"Oh Tony... I.. I love you too." Y/N says.

"Good. Now kiss me." Tony says.

He placed his lips on to her and he pulled her onto his lap.

"You were right it worked." Wanda says.

"Stark is so easy to trick. He may be smart, but he is still a guy." Nat says and smiles at the couple.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed.