T'Challa x Reader

Requested

Soulmate or Enemies

Soulmate or Enemies

Sometimes our soulmates find us when we least expect it. Like when a Civil War between heroes is happening. Not only is the soulmate on the other side, but so is the sister.

Y/N choose to be on Steve's side because it was the right choice to make. Heroes should not have to be under the governments control after saving more lives then lost.

Y/N was going against her sister Natasha and that was already a problem. Y/N is one of the strongest fighters losing her to Steve was Tony's nightmare.

After Steve went to save Bucky with Sam and Y/N's help things didnt go as planned. Meeting a new person that Y/N had an instant connection with.

"Barnes is innocent." Y/N says.

"I dont believe that. He killed my father." T'Challa says.

"I wont believe it. Steve trusts him to be telling the truth and Steve has never stirred me wrong before." Y/N says.

Just because she had the pull to stay by his side she still went off with Sam, Steve, and Bucky. It was the right choice.

"Y/N, you know what to do?" Steve asks.

"Shockwave Tony's team when you give the signal." Y/N says.

"Yeah just dont get us too." Clint says.

Having to face her sister, her friends, and someone she could feel she was destined with hurt. Not wanting to harm her sister or T'Challa she chose to go after Tony instead.

"You made the wrong choice Y/N. Steve is an idiot." Tony says.

"Steve has lead hundreds of battles and won. I dont think he is wrong." Y/N says.

"So you love him?" Tony asks.

Y/N didnt want to answer because she didnt know how she felt about the Captain. Was it friendship? Was it something more? Thats the real reason she wouldnt risk hurting BlackPanther.

Tony knew this would stop her and he knocked her down. When she fell Steve gave her the signal and she knocked Tony's whole team down long enough for Steve and Bucky to get away.

Now on the Raft Y/N was hurting. Steve hadnt come back yet like he promised he would, but someone else appeared.

"Y/N, hello. I just wanted to say you were right. Barnes was innocent." T'Challa says.

Y/N could feel him and his apology, but she didnt care. She like Scott and Clint took a deal before she could be left behind again. She went to be a vet because she didnt want to be a hero anymore. She was working when there was a knock at the door.

"Hold on." Y/N says.

She went to get it and she saw T'Challa standing there.

"Rogers, said I'd find you here." T'Challa says.

"Why are you here? What do you want from me?" Y/N asks.

"I know you can feel the feelings between us. I want you to know that I do love you. I have the moment we met. You dont have to say anything, but I will return after a battle that is coming to my home. Will you give me your feelings next time?" T'Challa asks.

"We'll see. Have a safe battle." Y/N says.

He left and she had alot of thinking to do, but she already knew her choice. She was gonna give him a chance after all he came to see her when she was trapped and alone.

I hope you liked it.