Steve x Reader

Requested

My Savior

My Savior

Y/N had a pretty rough life before being apart of the Avengers. She even had a rough time afterwards that made her hate the great Captain. Who she now loves with all her heart.

A few years ago

Y/N was locked up with HYDRA as a puppet. Some bases were taken down and some still were around. She was with those who didnt get taken down.

They did things to her making her a test subject injecting her with so much stuff she wanted to die. She was actually ready to die.

That was until the sounds of gunshots went off and people were running around crazy. She was strapped down and in a hidden room. She yelled for help hopping someone good would come through.

She though froze when someone began kicking the door down. When it fell a man walked in and Y/N didnt know who he was.

"Oh my god. Dont worry Doll. I'll get you out okay." Steve says.

"Okay... Umm who are you?" Y/N asks.

"Steve Rogers. Now hold still." Steve says.

He got the straps undone and helped Y/N down. Since she was held up for some long she  could barely move. Steve picked her up and carried her out bridal style.

"Cap, we said save people. Not find a wife." Tony says.

"Shut up Tony." Steve says.

Steve carried her all the way to the Quinjet and would of had Banner look after her, but she didnt want him to leave.

"Please dont leave me." Y/N says.

Her eyes filling with tears and Steve knew he couldnt leave her. He staid with her as Banner did a once over on her checking her for any signs of bad injuries. He even did an extra once over at the tower and she had Steve stay with her.

As Banner did the check ups both times Steve saw the bruises and cuts on her and his heart broke. How could someone ever do that to another person.

"Okay now I need to ask. These marks from where there were needles.. Did they do anything?" Bruce asks.

"Yeah. I can make people bend to my ever word with one simple touch." Y/N says.

"Wow." Bruce says.

"So you put them under your spell and they do whatever you want?" Steve asks.

"Yeah. But I dont want to use that kind of power on people. And thats when they started beating me." Y/N says.

"Well its over now. No one will ever hurt you because you dont use your powers." Steve says.

Present Time

When she came to the team she was scared and lost and yet had a comfort in the man that got her free. Now she isnt scared or lost.

But she still has the comfort with the man that saved her. Except now 4 years later. He isnt just her savior, he is also her husband. Guess Tony was right about Steve finding a wife.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed