Tony x Reader

Requested

Belly Dancer Costume

Tony was known for his parties and he loved to drink and have fun with everyone. There was one person he loved most and that was Y/N, Thor adoptive sister. He had the biggest crush on her and so he decided a party would be fun and a costume party would just be even more fun.

Thats what he planned and everyone was confused, but they did it anyway. Everyone was at the party except Y/N was late.

"Why are you a pirate?" Nat asks.

"Why are you a tramp?" Tony asks.

"She's cat." Steve says.

"Oh cat tramp whats the different." Tony says.

"Oh my." Bucky says.

Everyone turned around and Y/N was there dressed as a Belly Dancer. All the guys were staring at her whether they were on the team or night.

Tony's blood was boiling as he saw all the men looking at her like she was going to bed with them. Tony hated it Y/N was being hit on right and left and thats was not gonna do.

Tony watched her with other men being held, being danced with, and not being with him.

"Sister, you look lovely." Thor says.

"Thank you Thor." Y/N says.

She was now with her brother and Tony was okay with it. As the party was over the team was hanging out and Y/N was using Steve as a pillow and Tony watch them.

"Its a trick." Clint says.

"By all means. Try it." Thor says.

Clint got up and tried to pick it up and it did nothing.

"Sense of silent judgment." Tony says.

"Please Stark show us how its done." Clint says.

Tony got up walking over to he hammer and tried to lift it. It did move and so he went to get his IronMan hand piece and tried to lift it. Then Bruce tried and it did not work. Then it wad Steve's turn and he gently moved Y/N over so he could get up.

Steve almost lifted it, but he stopped and Y/N knew why and she thought it was sweet. Nat, Sam, Bucky, and some others didnt want to.

"Sister would you like to try?" Thor asks.

"Sure." Y/N says.

She got up and went over to the hammer without even trying she picked it up.

"No surprise there." Thor says.

Y/N tossed his hammer back to him and he smiled at his sister. Then Bucky started handing out the bottles they had open and everyone was drinking.

"Hey Y/N can you do what your dressed as?" Bucky asks.

"Yes I can." Y/N says.

"Then show us." Clint says.

Y/N got and started to do just that now having all the boys watching her body move. Drunk Tony had finally had enough.

"No! No! No! Keep you eyes off!" Tony yells.

He jumped up quickly taking his jacket off and covering her body. He put the jacket bathroom and buttoned it up.

"Tony?" Y/N questions.

"Shh baby. Come with me." Tony says.

He took her hand and lead her away from everyone else. They got to his room and he pushed her on his bed.

"Tony whats wrong with you?" Y/N asks.

"I love you." Tony says.

"Your drunk Tony go to bed." Y/N says.

She tried to get up, but Tony grabbed her waist and forced her to lay with him.

"Dont leave me." Tony says.

Y/N smiled at him and decided to let him have his way and they fell asleep. In the morning Y/N woke up to Tony looking at her.

"Hey." Y/N says.

"Hey... Listen Im sorry." Tony says.

"For?" Y/N asks.

"For being jealous and forcing you to stay with me." Tony says.

"Its okay. Now did you mean it?" Y/N asks.

"Did I mean what?" Tony asks.

"When you said you loved me." Y/N says.

"Yes. I did. I love you Y/N. Its okay if you dont love me too." Tony says.

Y/N lifted her head up and kissed his lips and he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I love you too." Y/N says.

He kissed her once again and they made a deal she can only dress like that for him and only him.

I hope you liked it.