Bucky x Reader

Requested

Prompt #9: "Its not like you gave me a choice."

Hard Choice

Hard Choice

She was always on the side that was evil. Y/N was another solider created by HYDRA. She was the only that was freed when Bucky would fight.

They were a team, but she was never under mind control. So when everyone thought Bucky had gone evil again. She believe it and was mad at her old friend who she had trusted to be good.

When the team had to choose a side Y/N chose to stand across him and do the right thing.

As the battle went down Y/N and Bucky were at war with each other.

"Y/N please. I didnt do it." Bucky says.

"I dont believe you." Y/N says.

When the bombing went off the only family Y/N had alive was in there and she was dead because of him.

Bucky had no choice he had to fight his once partner a woman he once loved. He hated fighting her, but he had no choice.

"Final warning." Bucky says.

She didnt stop she right back to fighting him and she was lost in anger and fear not listening to man in front of her.

She once fell in love with him and she wanted him to stay with her, but he ran away and she staid and got help from the Avengers.

He was suppose to be beside her and get help, but he chose to leave even though he promised he never would. How could she trust him now?

He didnt want to hurt her, but he had to use all he had and grabbed her and threw her to the ground. To a point where she didnt move.

"How... Could.. You..." Y/N breathed out.

"Its not like you gave me a choice." Bucky says.

With that he left her there in pain and went to join Steve. Bucky was no longer someone she cared from to her he was a dead man walking.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed