Bruce x Reader

Requested

Prompt #8: "Cry me a river."

Fights

Fights

Bruce wasnt one to argue but from time to time he and Y/N fought. No one knew why. They thought the two liked each other.

That was true, but Y/N hated that Bruce was clueless to Nat's flirting and she hated Bruce for always ignoring her for being around Tony.

They were both jealous even though Nat and Tony knew very well that Y/N and Bruce liked each other.

Today Nat had purposely kissed Bruce and so Y/N kissed Tony, Steve, Clint, Bucky, Sam, and Thor. Thats when Bruce almost Hulked out he had to get out of there.

"Y/N stupid slut." Bruce says.

He said it loudly and Y/N heard it and it crushed her. She decided to talked to the man of smack him. Whatever came first thats what she was planning on doing.

"Banner? Whats your problem?" Y/N asks.

"You. Your my problem." Bruce says.

"Ohh.. Boo who who.. Cry me a river." Y/N says.

"You think this is funny. Kissing all the men on the team. Why do it huh? Why? Do you just need attention?" Bruce asks.

"Attention? No. What I need is for you to stop letting my best friend hit on you." Y/N says.

"Hey you let Tony hit on you. So why cant I let Nat hit on me?" Bruce asks.

"Because... She is better then me. At everything. You could easily choose her." Y/N says.

"Woah... I would never choose her over you. God Im an idiot. I didnt know you felt this way. If I did I wouldnt have let it continue. I would of stopped the kiss. Sweetie Im so sorry." Bruce says and hugged her.

"Im sorry too." Y/N says.

"Tell you what I'll stop letting Nat hit on you if you come with me to the party tomorrow night as my girlfriend." Bruce says.

"I'd love that. So its not a secret anymore?" Y/N questions.

"Love, its not. Just dont let your brother web me up okay." Bruce says.

"No promises." Y/N says and kisses the doctor.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed.