Bruce x Reader

Requested

Prompt #9: "Stop being so attractive!"

I Love You

Bruce and Y/N were dating and they havent really said that they love each other. As Bruce was working on an experiment Y/N walked into the lab and saw him working and she smiled.

She loved his face when he was working. She loved it when he worked hard and she couldnt help, but smile.

"Hey Brucie." Y/N says.

She kissed his cheek and he giggled alittle at her kiss.

"Hey beautiful." Bruce says.

He was still working on his work and she kissed his shoulder and rested her head on his back leaving a small kiss there as well.

"Can you do me a favor?" Y/N asks.

"Sure what?" Bruce asks.

"Stop being so attractive when you work." Y/N says.

"I'll try." Bruce says laughing.

She kissed his back and then went over to his desk and sat down. She just watched him and looked at his focused.

She loved him and she wanted to tell him that she loved him so many times, but what if he isnt there yet. What if he doesnt love her and they are just dating until he finds someone else to love.

Bruce looked over at her and smiled at her. He didnt know why she was with him. He was a dangerous monster at times. Why was she with him?

"Hey Bruce?" Y/N questions.

"Yeah." Bruce says.

"Never mind." Y/N says.

Bruce looked over at her and she looked away from him. He stopped his work and walked over to her.

"Hey Y/N I need to tell you something." Bruce says.

"Yeah?" Y/N questions.

He looked at her and he had to say the words. It was now or never. He could lose her if he didnt say how he felt.

"Im just gonna say it. Just dont freak out on me." Bruce says.

"Oh my god. Your done with me. Your breaking up with me." Y/N says.

"No sweetheart. I love you thats what I wanted to say." Bruce says.

"You do?" Y/N asks.

"I love you, god you dont love me do you?" Bruce asks.

Y/N kissed him and she didnt want to let him go.

"I love you too." Y/N says.

He smiled at her and kissed her once again. They were in love with one another and they finally knew it.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed