Peter x Reader x Tony

Requested
(Mom!Reader)

Requested (Mom!Reader)

You're to Blame

When Peter Parker arrived as SpiderMan he became close to two of the Avengers. He basically choose these two as like parents to him and those two were Tony Stark and Y/N L/N.

Not only have they became like his parents to him and they were a couple that everyone wanted to be. Tony and Y/N were the cutest couple and Peter had become like their son and they liked it.

Tony and Y/N had been dating for two years almost three and were more then happy and in love. Ever since they met they just had an instant connection even though Tony was dating Pepper Potts.

But when he realized it was Y/N he was suppose to be with he dumped Pepper and got with Y/N.

Y/N was heading to Tony's office to take him to a picnic she planned for their anniversary. When she opened the door she saw Pepper Potts on Tony's lap kissing him.

She ran out and left back to the tower and packing everything that was her. Leaving everything Tony ever gave her behind.

"Mom? I mean Y/N, what are you doing? Are you going on a mission? Why are you crying?" Peter asks.

"Im leaving and Im never coming back." Y/N says.

"No! Why?" Peter asks trying not to cry.

"Because Tony Stark is a cheating piece of... He cheated on me with Pepper. I have to go." Y/N says.

"But no. What about me?" Peter asks.

"You'll be okay kid. I love you." Y/N says and kisses his forehead.

She left him there and left New York all together to start over. No one on the team knew why Y/N left except Peter and Tony.

Peter over the last couple weeks would not talk to Tony or even listen to him during a mission. Peter almost got hurt by not listening to him.

"What where you thinking!" Tony yells.

"I was helping!" Peter yells back.

"You almost got hurt! You should of listened to me!" Tony yells.

"Why would I do that! You cheating on Y/N and made her leave! I hate you!" Peter says.