Nat x Reader

Requested

Thats My Dad

Thats My Dad

Being apart of a team was something they could never replace. For Y/N she had friends, her Uncle Thor that no one knew about, and her girlfriend Nat.

Thor and Y/N were keeping their secret because if they learned she was Loki's daughter the team might look down on her.

"We have a problem." Thor says.

"What?" Y/N asks.

"Loki, he's trying to do the same old thing." Thor says.

"Again." Y/N says.

"Well lets got and get this crazy idiot." Tony says.

Y/N flenched at Tony's name for her father. They went to where Loki was causing trouble.

"Behold I am Loki! You all will kneel." Loki says.

"Drama Queen." Tony says.

Thor jumped down and the war between Loki's people and the team. Nat went after Loki to help Thor out.

"Madam Widow its nice to see you again." Loki says.

"Really? Cause it wasnt nice for me to see you last time." Nat says.

The two started fighting one another and Thor had went to help Steve as he was being attacked.

Nat was losing to Loki and Y/N saw this and before Loki could stab Nat, Y/N got in his way and blocked him.

"Oh me oh my. Look who it is." Loki says.

"This is insane. Stop trying to be king." Y/N says.

"I will not stop. I was born to be king." Loki says.

"No! Thor was born to be a king. You were born to be a monster, but were raised to be good. This isnt right." Y/N says.

"I will do whatever it takes and I wont hesitate, but kill anyone in my way."   Loki says raising his knife at her.

"Y/N, move. He'll kill you." Nat says.

"No he wont." Y/N says.

"How do you know?" Nat asks.

"I just do. Right, Dad." Y/N says.

Nat's eyes widened and Thor came up behind Loki and knocked him down. They took him into custody and went back home.

"He's your dad? Why didnt you tell me?" Nat asks.

"I didnt want anyone to know. After what he did to everyone a few years ago. I didnt want to be associated with that. I thought you wouldnt like me." Y/N says.

"Hey I love you. I dont care if you are his daughter." Nat says.

"Really?" Y/N questions.

"Let me prove it." Nat says and kisses her while closing their bedroom door.

I hope you liked it.