Steve x Reader

Requested

Just Us

Steve and Y/N were friends ever since Steve was unfrozen. They had a nice bond since Y/N grew up with her grandparents who were kids in the 40s.

She learned about the 40s as a kid and loved everything about that time. So she was able to help Steve remember the 40s.

So to make Steve's birthday party great she begged Tony to let it be a 40s party. Tony didnt like it, but Y/N gave him a pout and had a tear stream down her face.

"Fine a 40s party." Tony says.

"No was that to hard." Y/N says wiping the one tear away and walking off.

Steve's party had everyone enjoying themselves. Steve was the last one to show up well with Bucky. Steve was confused to as why Bucky made him wear his old army suit.

Just like he didnt know why Bucky had his on or Sam had one as well. When the elevator dinged he saw everyone dressed like they were from the 40s. Now he understood.

"That girl of your really did a good job. She made Stark do the whole thing." Sam says.

"You got such a sweetheart there, Punk. Also damn she looks hot as if she was meant to be in the 40s." Bucky says.

Steve turned around and saw Y/N talking with Wanda and he liked the way Y/N looked. He wanted to be much more then her friend.

"Ask her to dance man." Sam says.

"I cant. We're just friends." Steve says.

Wanda whispered something to Y/N and she handed Wanda her drink.

"Hey Cap. Since its your birthday, would you like to dance with me?" Y/N asks.

Steve didnt know what to say to her. A girl has never asked him to dance.

"He would love too." Bucky says and pushed Steve closer to her.

She grabbed his hand and pulled him onto the dance floor. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he placed his hands on her hips.

"Happy Birthday." Y/N says.

"Thanks. Thanks for everything. I heard this was your idea." Steve says.

"It was. Im glad you like it." Y/N says.

"Why did you do this theme?" Steve asks.

"Cause I thought you would like it." Y/N says.

"I love it. Hey Y/N, can I tell you something." Steve says.

"Sure." Y/N says.

"I like you. I like you alot, if you dont like me then thats okay." Steve says.

She leaned up and kissed his cheek.

"I like you too." Y/N says.

"So from now on its us." Steve says.

"Yeah its just us." Y/N says and kissed him.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed.