Tony x Reader

Requested

Prompt #9: "Stop being so attractive."

Your Hot

Your Hot

Tony was a flirt and he hit on every girl and he did it all the time. His girlfriend Y/N was used to it.

She didnt care if he flirted with other women. She trusted him and knew he would never do anything other then that.

At one of his parties he was hitting on other girls being a flirt. Then when he saw his girlfriend talking to another man he was not happy.

Its like he could flirt and she couldnt and she wasnt even flirting with the guy. One because she loved Tony and Two because it was Steve her friend.

Tony walked over to then and smacked her ass and made a smirk at Steve.

"Tony dont you think that was inappropriate." Steve says.

"No, this is my ass." Tony says and smacked her ass again.

"Anthony Edward Stark, stop that right now." Y/N says.

"Then stop being so attractive. Stop being so hot." Tony says.

Steve walked away and Y/N grabbed her billionaire's hair off of her hand ass.

"You cant touch my ass in public. We have talked about this Tony. No touching my ass when we are out." Y/N says.

"But its mine." Tony says placing his other hand on her butt.

"Tony.." Y/N says.

"Come on beautiful. You know I always get my way because I also get my way with this beautiful ass." Tony says.

"I mean it is true and I love you, but do you have to do this all time?" Y/N asks.

"Because I want to show you off. Show the world and our friend what belongs to me." Tony says.

Y/N really didnt like it when Tony flirt with others cause she loves him. Though she enjoys it because she gets all his attention all the time afterwords. The other women cant get that with her Tony.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed