Loki x Reader

Requested

Prompt #7: "Why are we whispering?"

Why so Quiet?

She was bored and when she was bored she didnt random things. She would sneak attack Clint, She would jump on Thor's back, she would mess with Tony's AI FRIDAY, and so much more.

Today she was very bored and she didnt know what to do. So she decided to just whisper at whoever she saw. The first on she saw would be her victim all day.

The first on she saw was Bucky Barnes and it was funny to her because Bucky hated when people spoke quietly.

"Hello Bucky." Y/N whispers in his ear before running off.

"What?" Bucky questions.

This went on for hours she was either running away or speaking so softly that he wanted to throw her through a window.

As she watch Bucky train she was gonna find away to spook him out when someone tapped on her shoulder.

"Hey Y/N what are you doing?" Loki asks.

"Shh dont talk." Y/N whispers at the god.

"Why are we whispering?" Loki ask in a whisper.

"Today I decided to follow Bucky and whisper things to him. He hates it." Y/N says in a whisper.

"Can I play?" Loki asks in a whisper.

"Sure." Y/N whispers.

"Watch this." Loki says.

He used his magic and made a copy of himself and walked into the training room. Bucky jumped at the door opening and then lowered his weapon.

"Sorry I thought you were the whispering freak." Bucky says.

"No it it I Loki." Loki says in a whisper.

"God dont." Bucky says.

"Why not?" Loki whispers making another copy of himself.

"Stop it." Bucky says.

Loki continued to whisper things at the solider and made a copy each time. It drove Bucky insane.

"Whats wrong Buck?" Y/N whispers entering the room.

"I hate you both. You both suck. Im telling Steve and Thor." Bucky says.

He ran out of the room and all the Loki copies went back to being just one Loki. 

"What a baby." Loki says.

"I know right." Y/N says.

"Wanna go play this game with the Hawk?" Loki asks.

"Yeah." Y/N says and they both went to go find the Hawk.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed