Loki x Reader

Requested

Prompt #2: "Quick looking at me, you're making me nervous."

Nervous God

Nervous God

Loki loved being in charge of everything. When he gave speeches Y/N was always in the audience. She adored Loki and she knew how much he wanted to be king.

When Thor was chosen Y/N knew how bad it hurt Loki. She wanted to be by his side.

When Loki went to destroy Earth Y/N couldnt stand by and watch. She had to make a choice and she chose to help and stop Loki.

After Loki was locked away Y/N was always beside him. She didnt abandon him and he didnt know why.

"Loki? I brought you food." Y/N says.

She put the food in the slot and looked at him. She was waiting for him to eat which Loki found a bit off. She even had food herself sitting outside his cell.

"Quit looking at me, you're making me nervous." Loki says.

"Oh.. Sorry." Y/N says.

She just thought he was self-conscious about his eating.

"Why are you always here?" Loki asks.

"Just because you went evil. It doesnt mean we arent friends anymore." Y/N says.

Thor walked up to the cell and saw Y/N sitting there. He went over to her and placed his arm around Y/N.

"I dont know why you would go evil brother. You had this girl right here to be by your side." Thor says.

"Y/N is that why your always here? To always be by my side?" Loki asks.

"Of course thats what friends are for." Y/N says.

"Anyway... Y/N are you ready?" Thor asks.

"Yep." Y/N says standing up.

"Ready for what?" Thor asks.

"A date. Banner is please she said yes. Well see ya brother." Thor says.

"Bye Loki see you soon." Y/N says and leaves with Thor.

When Loki was good Y/N was by his side and when he went evil she was still there, but she need a better life. So Loki let her go and he really didnt have a choice. She wasnt going to be his and that killed the god of mischief.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed