Bucky x Reader

Requested

He wont hurt me

He wont hurt me

Being an Avenger was always a dangerous job. Fighting Villains, stoping Evil, always putting her life on the line for other people.

They went to fight an evil, but this one had some sort of way in making Bucky Barnes the winter solider again.

He was unstop able fighting and punching and hurting his own friends. He attacked them all and then rushed out.

"Bucky!" Y/N yells.

"No." Steve says stopping her.

She felt her heart shatter and Steve held her close.

"We have to get him before he hurts himself or someone else. Steve let me go." Y/N says.

"Y/N that isnt Bucky. Thats the Solider and you can get hurt. We'll find him and make it safer." Steve says.

Y/N was scared cause they were saying if Bucky is this bad they might have to kill him. Y/N ran out of the tower and went to find Bucky on her own.

The team saw she had gone and they had to stop her before Bucky snaps her neck or something.

Y/N found Bucky and she went to go over to him when Tony stopped her.

"No. You could get hurt." Tony says.

"I dont care he wont hurt me." Y/N says.

"Y/N." Steve says.

She walked through her team and went over to Bucky. He held his gun at her and she continued no matter what is to happen.

"Bucky? Baby? Its me Y/N. I know your still in there. Come on Buck. I love you." Y/N says.

She took the gun and pulled him into a hug and he hugged her back and kissed her head.

"She did it." Sam says.

"I knew you were still in there. I love you." Y/N says.

"I love you too baby and thank you for saving me." Bucky says and kisses her lips.

I hope you liked it.