Tony x Reader

Requested

Y/S/N: Your son's Name
Y/D/N: Your daughter's Name

Prompt #3: "You're the only one I want."
Prompt #6: "I love you."

Scandals

Scandals

Y/N knew what she as getting into the moment she said she would be Tony's girlfriend. She knew what she was getting into the moment she said she would marry him.

She knew whats she was getting into the moment she walked down the isle. She knew the moment she said I do. She knew what she was getting into the moment that test was positive.

And she knew the moment their son was born just what she had gotten into. So why was she crying in their bed? Because of a rumored cheating scandal.

They dealt with this kind of thing while dating and while engaged. But after the wedding no rumors appeared and after their son no rumors appeared.

Two years old was there son now and Tony was on mission on his birthday, but that didnt make her cry. Three months later a rumor spread that Tony had knocked up a woman on mission and there was proof of the two at a club.

Y/N was a crying mess. She didnt want to believe it and all parts of her didnt. If it was true she would be crushed and after the news dropped she hasnt seen or spoken to Tony or anyone who was associated with him.

"Momma why you cry?" Y/S/N asks.

"No reason baby. Why are you up?" Y/N asks.

"I cant sleep. Can I sleep in here with you and Daddy?" Y/S/N asks.

"Sure come cuddle Mommy." Y/N says.

He climbed into the bed and snuggled into her. How the hell could Tony do this to him? To her?

Tony wasnt sure who that woman was or how she could claim that Tony cheated and impregnated her. Tony did not cheat on his wife he would never hurt her or his son.

After Y/S/N was asleep Y/N decided she didnt want to believe the rumor, but she also decided it would be best for her and her son to leave Tony. Y/N began packing some of her stuff.

"Tony, you have to go to your floor. Your wife needs to know the truth." Pepper says.

"She doesnt believe it anyway. She knows its a lie." Tony says.

"Sir? Your wife is packing a bag and just called a car to come get her and your son." FRIDAY says.

"Still sure she doesnt believe it." Pepper says.

Tony shot up and went to straight up to his floor. All he could think about was Y/N he didnt want her to leave him.

He walked into his room and saw his son asleep in the bed and a bag on the bed as well. Then Y/N walked over to the bag and placed stuff in it.

"Y/N? Baby?" Tony questions.

"Go away Tony." Y/N says.

"No. We have to talk about this." Tony says.

"Tony." Y/N says.

He looked at his son and didnt want to wake him. He took her hand and guided her to their living room.

"Honey, I love you. I love you so much. You're the only one I want. Believe me this is rumor is a lie. I've never even met that woman before. I was with the team the whole time baby please believe me." Tony says taking her hands.

He placed her hands to his lips and kissed them over and over again. Y/N eyes filled with tears and Tony looked at her.

"It just looked so real. I do believe you. I was just scared it could be real." Y/N says.

Tears streaming down her face he wiped them away and kissed her softly.

"I would never hurt you. I promised you the moment I asked you out that I would never hurt you. I intend to keep the promise for the rest of my life." Tony says resting his head on hers.

"I love you and Im sorry I almost left you." Y/N says.

"Its okay baby. I love you. I love you. I love you." Tony says and kisses her again.

Tony held his wife close to his body and just held her there.

"Mommy? Daddy?" Y/S/N questions.

"We're you asleep?" Tony asks the little boy.

"Yeah, but I woke up. I forgot to say night night to Y/D/N." Y/S/N says.

"Okay then say night night to Y/D/N. Then its off to bed." Tony says.

"Okay Daddy. Night Night Y/D/N." Y/S/N says placing his hand on Y/N's 8 month pregnant stomach.

Tony picked him up and kissed his head placing his hand on Y/N's bump.

"I love all three of you." Tony says.

That was real the truth. He loves his family. His son, His unborn daughter, and of course His Wife. Tony would never want anyone else because for him Y/N was his home and he would never dream of being without her.

I hope you liked it.