Bruce x Reader

Requested

The Assistant

The Assistant

Bruce was not looking for an assistant and he wasnt looking for love. So when Fury hired him an assistant he wasnt to happy about it. Though what he didnt know that she would be the love he wasnt looking for either.

"Im sorry Banner. You just need some help." Nick says.

"Fine who is this person anyway?" Bruce asks.

"She used to work for me. Very reliable, very sweet, just keep her away from Stark and she'll be fine." Nick says.

"And her name?" Bruce asks.

"Y/N L/N." Nick says.

Days later Bruce was working on his experiment when Nick walked in with a woman. Bruce looked up at her and he froze in his spot.

"Hi." Bruce says.

"Dr.Banner, this is Y/N. She'll be helping you." Nick says.

"Hi." Y/N says.

"I'll let you to get acquainted." Nick says.

She was nervous and quiet. Nick left them and they got to know each other. Bruce and Y/N got along very well. They became the best of friends and they looked at one another with lust in their eyes.

The whole team could see it in Y/N and Bruce's eyes. It was real and they wanted to help them so they came up with a plan.

"Party? Im not a party girl." Y/N says.

"It will be fun. We got you an outfit and if you dont get ready we will drag you out." Nat says.

She and Wanda walked out of Y/N's room and she got ready. They came back dragging her to the party. When the guys saw Y/N they pushed Bruce to her.

"Hey dont push me." Bruce says.

They kept doing it and he bumped into Y/N.

"Ow." Y/N says.

"I am so sorry they wouldnt stop." Bruce says.

"Have fun." Wanda says.

The others left them and they just stood there nervous and quiet. They had a small conversation and the team could see they wouldnt tell each other anything.

"Hey Y/N will you go on a date with Banner?" Tony asks.

"She would love too." Nat says.

"Tomorrow night at 7 good?" Tony asks.

"Yep." Nat says.

They walked off and Y/N and Bruce looked at each other.

"I guess we have a date tomorrow." Y/N says.

"I guess we do." Bruce says.

I hope you liked it.