Loki x Reader

Requested

Prompt #10: "Those things you said yesterday... Did you mean them?"

 Did you mean them?"

Drunk Feelings

A villain he was a villain when they meat. He wasnt suppose to make her feel this way. She should hate him. She should not trust him.

Y/N was falling for the former villain and she hated it. She didnt want to love him. So when Tony was planning a party Y/N was happy to drink all night.

"Whats with you?" Nat asks.

"Nothing. Another." Y/N says.

"Thats your fourth drink." Wanda says.

"Your right. Hey lets do shots." Y/N says.

She got up and grabbed like ten shots. She took one and downed it. She took another and downed it.

"Y/N! You drank ten shots." Nat says.

"Yeah! Woah!" Y/N says.

She walked away and went to everyone strangers or team mates she didnt care.

"Doll? Oh my god, your drunk." Steve says.

"Yes I am and you are a sexy solider. Oh and so are you Bucky." Y/N says.

She tried to touch his face when she fell down.

"Y/N are you okay?" Bucky asks helping her up.

"Yeah I am. Yo! Stark! Lets drink together." Y/N says.

She stubbled over to Tony and grabbed his drink and downed it.

"Shit Y/N! What is your deal?" Tony asks.

She got up and went to the DJ and grabbed the mic.

"Hello everyone. My name is Y/N and something has changed. I started working with that old villain and he did something to me. Not a bad thing he somehow made me love him! Using evil powers or something. I should hate him, but I love him. I love him. I love..." Y/N says and then falls over.

She fell off the stage and lucky for her Pietro caught her. The next morning Y/N was hung over and Loki walked into her room.

"Those things you said yesterday... Did you mean them?" Loki asks.

"What did I say?" Y/N asks.

"You loved me, but want to hate me." Loki says.

"Oh... look I... Yes." Y/N says.

"Y/N, I like you too. Let me win your trust. I will do it a fair way. I promise." Loki says.

"Okay. One chance you fail or hurt me your gonna wish you never met me." Y/N says to him.

He smiled at her and kissed her head he wasnt gonna blow this chance he couldnt. He just couldnt.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed