Clint x Reader

Requested

You're Safe Now

You're Safe Now

HYDRA was never going away. Whenever the Avengers take some down more pop up in their place.

This time the team was to fight HYDRA once again and it wasnt for another reason.

Clint's girlfriend was kidnapped and was in there. So Clint was on a mission. He was gonna get her back if it was the last thing he did.

"Barton, dont lose to much control." Steve says.

"Kill whoever you want." Tony says and flys off.

Clint was gonna take Tony's side in this one. This assholes stole his girl. Clint was killing whoever he wanted.

He just needed to get in there and save Y/N from danger.

"Clint, we got everything ready. Go and find your girl." Nat says.

Clint got into the building and went on a full mission to get his girl. He shot everyone who was HYDRA he wasnt gonna stop.

He then heard screaming and he ran down the hallway to go to the screams.

There Y/N was being hit and smacked around. When someone held a knife to her throat.

Thats when Clint lost it and he had to be sneaky, but then Tony fly up and shot all the bad guys with his weapons.

"There you go." Tony says and flew off.

Y/N was just fell to her knees and Clint went over to her and hugged her. He kissed her head and held her close to him.

"Your safe now angel. Your safe." Clint says.

He lifted her up and carried her to the jet. Clint held her close the whole flight home.

"Im sorry." Y/N says.

"For what?" Clint asks.

"For getting kidnapped." Y/N says.

"Aww my love. It wasnt your fault. We didnt know HYDRA was at the party. I promise you. I will never let you go again." Clint says.

He kissed her head and she snuggled into him. She was safe. She was home.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed