Steve x Reader

Requested

Wounded and in Love

Wounded and in Love

Y/N and Steve were on a mission together and Steve got hurt, but they won. They go to the jet and Y/N saw Steve hurting.

She locked the door and Steve went to start the jet and it didnt turn on. Then Steve grabbed his thigh in pain and Y/N saw the blood.

"Steve? Are you bleeding?" Y/N asks.

"Its fine." Steve says.

"No its not. Come here." Y/N says.

She had him get up and saw the cut in his pants and thigh. She knew just what to do. Going to the first aid kit to get him things to help him.

"Y/N what are you doing?" Steve asks.

"Im gonna stitch you up. Hold still." Y/N says.

Y/N went to him and started to stitch up his thigh. Steve twitched at her touch and Y/N held his leg still.

"Y/N, it hurts." Steve says.

"Its okay Cap. When did this happen?" Y/N asks.

"When I went to protect you. It was either me or you. So I chose me to get hurt and not you." Steve says.

Y/N looked up at Steve and frowned at the fact that he got hurt because of her.

"Steve you didnt have to do that. You got hurt and could have been killed. Why would you do that?" Y/N asks.

Steve looked at her and he looked away. Y/N went back to stitching him up. When she finished she got up and went to text Tony to get the jet to turn on.

"Y/N?" Steve questions.

"Tony is on his way. We'll be home soon." Y/N says.

"Okay, but thats not what I wanted to say." Steve says.

"That what did you want to say?" Y/N asks.

He walked over to her with a small limp and took her hand in his. He placed it to his lips and looked into her eyes.

"I saved you because I love you. Y/N I have loved you for a long time now and I cant be without you. So I saved you, I would die for you and thats the truth." Steve says.

Y/N had tears in her eyes because she loved him just as much as he loved her.

"Oh Steve. I love you too." Y/N says.

He smiled at her and his lips were about to touch when the door opened to the jet and Tony walked in.

"Oh.. I knew it." Tony says.

Steve and Y/N looked at one another and Tony went to fix the jet so they could go.

"I guess we'll be home soon." Y/N says.

"Just kiss each other already." Tony says working on the jet.

Steve pulled her into him and kissed her. It was like they were the only two people in the world. When they pulled away they saw Tony watching them.

"God Stark dont be a creep." Y/N says.

"Couldnt help it. Anyway its fixed and Im going back first so the whole team will know. See ya." Tony says and flies back to the tower.

I hope you liked it.