Bruce x Reader

Requested

Prompt #6: "Do Not. Tempt. Me."

Seeing Green

Seeing Green

Y/N was Bruce's best friend and also the girl he had a crush on. They were close and then Tony showed up.

Y/N and Tony started getting close and Bruce was not happy. He was upset. Tony had everything.

Tony had looks, Tony had smarts, Tony had money, and most importantly Tony could give Y/N a life he could never cause.

Then they started to grow closer and Bruce has scene it and he has had it with them.

"BrucieBear, are you okay?" Y/N asks.

"Yeah. Just. Fine." Bruce says.

"Well Tony invited us to go out tonight. You want to come?" Y/N asks.

"Sure.. Why not." Bruce says.

She wanted to sit with him and spend time with him. All together the team was hang out and Bruce notice Tony wasnt paying any attention to Y/N and it made him happy.

Then he saw Y/N was with Steve who was blushing and being sweet with him. Then Bruce was mad again.

Steve could also give Y/N a life he couldnt. Bruce hated himself. He got up and walked out and Y/N saw him. She got up and went to head out.

"Wait its cold out there." Steve says.

He placed his jacket on Y/N and she went outside to talk to Bruce. She went over to Bruce and placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Do Not.Tempt.Me." Bruce says.

"What? Bruce? Its me." Y/N says.

He turned around and Y/N saw the small green coming through.

"Go back to your boyfriend or boyfriends. You should be away from me." Bruce says trying to fight the Hulk.

"What the hell are you talking about? Bruce Im not dating anyone." Y/N says.

"Oh yeah. Tony or Steve? Isnt that Rogers.. Jacket?" Bruce asks.

He was started to lose more control. Y/N took his hand and he pulled it away. If he losses control Y/N knew he would be mad at himself.

She took his hand and pulled him into her and kissed him. It soothed him and he started to calm down and the Hulk was at bay.

"There you are." Y/N says rubbing his cheek with her thumb.

"But.." Bruce says.

"Tony is just a friend and Steve is just a friend. You are the one I want." Y/N says.

"I dont understand. They can give you everything I cant." Bruce says.

"They cant. They arent you. I love you and only you." Y/N says.

"Ohh." Bruce says.

"Ohh God.. I.." Y/N says.

"I love you too." Bruce says and kisses her again.

"Wanna get out of here?" Y/N asks.

"Yeah, but go give Steve his jacket back." Bruce says.

Y/N took off the jacket and went back in giving it to Steve. She walked back out and Bruce put his jacket on Y/N. And now he wasnt seeing green anymore.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed.