Bruce x Reader

Requested

The Lovely Stark

The Lovely Stark

Bruce Banner was best friends with Tony Stark. They had alot in common and Tony was the only one at first who saw the Hulk as a hero. So after they saved New York, Tony took him to meet his sister.

Y/N and Tony were close as well. Brother and Sister, except people actually liked her cause she wasnt well... Tony.

Bruce and Y/N got closer as time went on and along the lines they started to date.

"Your the only one who I can trust to keep the Hulk at bay." Bruce says holding her.

"I know. I love the Hulk just so you know. Dont tell Tony, but the Hulk is my favorite Avenger. Whether its Hulk or Banner." Y/N says and kisses him.

"I love you." Bruce says.

"I love you." Y/N says.

The love was special and beautiful, but also a secret. Not like they thought the team would be mad or that they thought Tony would hate it. The problem was they wernt sure how Tony would react at first. He can be a wild card.

It wasnt just Tony it was also the world. People are afraid of Bruce and the Hulk. They dont want people saying that Bruce will kill Tony Stark's sister.

So the kept it quiet just the two of them, but then Thor found out and of course he said something.

Thor had heard Bruce and Y/N say they loved each other and it made him happy. Thor was in Asgard for awhile and thought the whole team knew about their romance. Though when he saw Y/N talking with Steve at Tony's party he loudly got upset at the Captain. He wonder why Bruce would let this happen with him right there next to them.

"You should be ashamed of yourself Captain. Taking Banner's girlfriend away from him. Thats treason." Thor says.

Everyone went quiet and all eyes wernt on Thor or the couple. Everyone was looking at Tony.

"Thor says my sister is dating Banner and Im being looked at. Why?" Tony questions.

"Wait your not mad?" Bruce asks now scooting closer to Y/N.

"No. I trust you and I trust her. Why would I be mad? Besides if I wanted to kill you I couldnt." Tony says.

"So no one knew?" Thor questions.

"No, but thank you for telling everyone." Y/N says and Bruce put his arm around her.

"Your welcome." Thor says.

I hope you liked it.