Tony x Reader

Requested

Prompt #8: "Please never stop smiling."

Always smile

Always smile

Tony was head over heels in love with his best friend. Whenever he saw her he smiled and she was always by his side.

When Tony had press it was always her he was staring at. She made every long press day better for him. He never caught her blushing whenever he spoke.

He would smile at her and of course she had to smile back because she too was in love with him. Never wanting to lose him she would never act on it knowing the playboy would never feel the same.

"Mr.Stark your known as a playboy. You never have a serious relationship. Why is that? Is it because you cant trust anyone? Is it because you dont want to share your money? Is it because of that girl always beside you?" The reporter asks.

Tony got questions like this all the time, but that question pissed him off. He saw Y/N's face fall and he knew that hurt her. In Y/N's head she was now blamed herself for Tony not finding love. Maybe when this is over she'll leave him.

"Im a playboy that part is a given. Why I dont settle down is because... Well because I have a risky life and might die. I dont want anyone to worry about me. So thats why, but never blame Y/N again. She's my best friend was a good heart and for some reason she puts up with me. So dont say this is her fault if a woman doesnt want to be with me because of my Y/N then she isnt the woman for me. Y/N came first and she will be the last. No more relationship questions." Tony says.

Other questions were asked and once it was over Tony got pulled away by other people telling him good job. Y/N left and went back to Tony's house. She  decided that it was time. Time to stop loving Tony and move on so he could be happy.

She started packing her stuff then she took it to a cab she called. She was about to get in when Tony pulled up to the house.

"Where are you going?" Tony asks.

"Im leaving Tony." Y/N says.

"For how long?" Tony asks.

She didnt dare to look at the man so she didnt.

"Forever. You need to be happy without me Tony. I cant stay in your way anymore." Y/N says.

She turned to him flashing him a small smile.

"Y/N, please never stop smiling. Never leave me. Please stay with me dont leave." Tony says.

"Tony... You need to be without me." Y/N says.

"Happy take her bags from the cab. Y/N your not leaving." Tony says.

Happy did what Tony told him and the cab left. Happy left soon after and Y/N went to her room angry.

"Why did he do that? I want him to be happy." Y/N says.

She wanted him to find love she just couldnt watch it.

"You cant leave. Y/N... Please." Tony says walking into her room.

"Tony, I cant let you do this. I cant be the woman on your arms who stands in your way to find actual love. I wont do that to you Tony. I cant do that to you." Y/N says.

"Cant you see it. Y/N.. I dont want anyone, but you." Tony says.

"What?" Y/N asks.

"I dont have anyone because I want you. I love you so much. That why I cant let you leave. Sweetheart its you. I will have happiness as long as I have you." Tony says cupping her face in his hands.

He pulled her into him and kissed her softly. She kissed him back and he lifted her up and dropped her onto her bed.

"Tony stop." Y/N says and pushes him up.

"What? Did I do something?" Tony asks.

"No. I love you too, but I dont move this fast. Your gonna have to earn it." Y/N says.

"Oh Darlin. Believe me I will." Tony says and kisses her.

They pulled apart and Tony held her close. She was his and he was gonna show her just how much he loves her every single day until the day he dies.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed.